Quite Possibly The Most Sinister Speaker Ever?

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I like this talk better . This is a creepy talk by Ciro Aulicino. It is at lease to me easier to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeRQ-Tg2_YQ

• Alostpuppydog
    Alostpuppydog

Pretty scary voice man. And so this is a bethelite huh? Sure glad I never met one of them, the arrogance of elders and even just regular old Jdubs was quite apparent. I can only imagine this guy....

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

If this guy worked for a different religion/cult and I were still a JW, I'd surely think he's possessed by demons.

It's a good thing I don't believe any of that nonsense anymore.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

OMG the human face of the GB's Thought Police. When I say human ......... Barely, already a Jbot

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

all based on the premise that loyalty to Jehovah and loyalty to the Org are the same Question this concept and their responce is to defame you call you satanicly deceived and if still in send around the thought police to correct your thinking cause JC put them in charge

• longgone
    longgone

Does anyone know when that talk by Ciro A. was given? I think I heard it, but I can't remember when or where?

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Does anyone know when that talk by Ciro A. was given? I think I heard it, but I can't remember when or where?

Looking at another you tube video that talk is from a DC in 2007. Not sure of the area

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Meet him on a JC and you are doomed, judge , jury and executioner. Who gave him the authority to dress himself up as a sort of messenger from the GB and all Bethelites,? Might it not be more modest not to use such labels as if he were GBs personal envoy? Watch out for his next appearance, nearly due a Rolex and some Bling and a quality tailored shirt. No stranger to the Green Handshake I bet.

If I was back serving as an elder and he on the body of elders then I would seriously consider just walking out as he emits no evidence of Holy Spirit , just Dark Side of GB to whom he is dedicated, not any God, he reminds me of a character in Dickens, Uriah Heap "....ever so humble sir, grovel, grovel" to his masters GB but dresses himself in the full majesty and authority of his masters when dealing with others. How Christlike!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    pale.emperor - "...He's over the top with his voice tone and gestures. I see a future governing body member in the making here."

Maybe he's Stephen Lett's protege. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    schnell - "...My best friends in the world ate it all up and called it the best one yet."

Well, considering the overall quality of WT videos, that may actually be true.

Not that that's saying much. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit