Quite Possibly The Most Sinister Speaker Ever?

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This convention had the weirdest speakers ever! It caused me to question if it was the real thing at first... what about that robotic chairman?

This talk , delivered in an exaggerated conventional style ( slow and deliberate) was an attempt at mind control that matched anything Orwell foresaw. To " bring all our thoughts in line with Jehovah" ... meaning the WTS , is just creepy.

The day of the thought police is coming!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

His eyes express the gestures of suppressed anger which I presume is directed at us "apostates". He'd be a nasty and worthy opponent to any of us in a confrontation since he is both knowledgeable and eloquent.

By applying the scripture on Psalm 73 against feeling envy for the "wicked" it was amusing to think that she was having a nice conversation with her "wicked" workmate. That would be a perfect sound bite (16:30) to use in making it obvious that JWs consider the rest of humanity "wicked".

• schnell
    schnell
    This convention had the weirdest speakers ever! It caused me to question if it was the real thing at first...

I couldn't finish it. Every single part that I saw was so bizarre that I didn't bother with the rest. Very Orwellian, indeed.

My best friends in the world ate it all up and called it the best one yet. That was painful.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Wonder what Ray Franz would make of him?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

So CREEPY!!!

And that's supposed to make me want to join them?

With that voice he could make a lot of money as a gay phone sex operator, though.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How "Brain Dead" would you have to be,to listen to that crap,hour after hour?..

Image result for brain dead

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

VI, I noticed that as well, he has anger and hatred in his eyes, cold.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

I wonder what the Arabs of New York think of him when this creepy looking Puerto Rican comes to their door trying to speak to them in deep throated Arabic. I cam imagine Jose Jr. strutting around the Arab KH as the COBE, keeping them in control. Although I doubt there are many Arabs there. I would guess they are mostly Americans who are learning or trying to learn Arabic.

• schnell
    schnell
    With that voice he could make a lot of money as a gay phone sex operator, though.

I'll stick with Dr. Shaym if I want a sexy voice.

https://youtu.be/VMZ5L5037ac

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

He is creepy beyond belief! The JW's will be in awe of him. The more outrageous, the more they will follow along.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit