Quite Possibly The Most Sinister Speaker Ever?

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ greenhornet...

I swear, if Roland Emmerich wasn't gay, every JW would be a rabid fan. :smirk:

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

This is from the last regional convention guys. The very first talk on the first day.

This was the first RC in which I never attended - thank Vishnu/Allah/Frejya/Jupiter. I think I would've walked out 2 mins in.

• tiki
    tiki

Well my curiosity got me to watch just to the mother, child loyalty love phrase....he is so fake its not funny. Where are they dredging up these charlatans....if that guy really believes anything he is spewing out ....ugh.....that religion has turned into something really scary. What is behind it all is what I'd like to know.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    tiki - "...that religion has turned into something really scary. What is behind it all is what I'd like to know."

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..." :wink:

• theunbeliever
    theunbeliever

I remember how divisive my first MW comment was at the three facilities, simply because I gestured and put some feeling into what I was saying. It was by no means theatrical or operatic like this narcissist's audition. Jose Cintrón is his name, and allegedly he is the founder of the 7 World Powers Tour in NYC. I can personally attest to the fact that the guy is a bigger douche in person, at least if you don't have anything to offer him (i.e. to new boys like me, at the time). He was one of those nobodys with an office job who fancied himself a "heavy". I guess all the pretending has finally paid off. Glad to see the brotherhood is in the capable, caring hands of such shepherds.

P.S. I find it pretty pathetic that he conveyed greetings from the GB and the Bethel Family in a symposium part. I wonder if he did that on his own. I'm sure he's a Bethel Speaker by now, but what an anticlimactic greeting...

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

7 World Powers Tours

from the website of above

Tipping:
    In the spirit of love and appreciation we recommend you set aside a tip for your guide’s time, effort and travel. For example, a group of six people may set aside $60 or more to offset expenses. All guides are unpaid volunteers

Green handshake alive and well and not so discrete

• theunbeliever
    theunbeliever
    Tipping:

In the spirit of love and appreciation we recommend you set aside a tip for your guide’s time, effort and travel. For example, a group of six people may set aside $60 or more to offset expenses. All guides are unpaid volunteers.

This is after a very overt (by JW standards) campaign against a competing program, whom they claimed was profiting from the tours. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

• schnell
    schnell

Only 7? And the last one is Anglo-America?

What is the target audience for this 7 World Powers Tour if not JWs? Who else would ever go?

And if only JWs would go, then the business model is pretty obvious. Just give them a lot of your money, with no upper limit, and have your inaccurate philosophy of history reaffirmed for you.

Don't pay the sucker a dime and see what happens.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Yeks his eyes are so creepy your so right

• theunbeliever
    theunbeliever

Only 7? And the last one is Anglo-America?

What is the target audience for this 7 World Powers Tour if not JWs? Who else would ever go?

Yes. They are "the disgusting thing in a holy place" (The Metropolitan Museum of Art) that Jesus spoke about. They are the JV Dub program. The Major League program is run by Oasis Biblical Tours. Some guides have found this to be a convenient source of extra or, in some cases, primary income. God loves a cheerful giver!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit