Quite Possibly The Most Sinister Speaker Ever?

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Hi guys.

"Brother" Jose is quite possibly the most sinister speaker i've ever seen or heard. And i've seen/head a lot of cults in my time.

He's over the top with his voice tone and gestures. I see a future governing body member in the making here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQ_2LzCBE8&feature=youtu.be

• schnell
    schnell
    Well.... They need somebody to play the voice of Satan, right?
  • cha ching
    cha ching

I think you are right... all the gestures, all the voice wabbles, all the shifty moves! Made to make you feel guilty at every move... perfect GB material!

• baker
    baker

Satan used his own thinking, Imagine that, he just said that if you think, you are just like satan. Soooooo thinking is evil...I just quit thinking...and had to turn this video off.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Creeptastic! couldn't watch it either.

• Steel
    Steel

He talks like he is a mob hit man just about to wack someone.

" either you lead us to the diamonds or we are taking you down to the pier to put on some cement shoes on you"

• schnell
    schnell
    "Well, Brother Jose, you seem to have gotten those gestures down pat. Um... You might notice that half of those in attendance took their kids out to the back, because you were scaring them. You're creepy, Brother Jose. You're just, just so creepy. Maybe dial it down a little, or dress in black and take up a new name, because you're perfect Church of Satan material. Thanks. Onto our next speaker..."
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That Bro Jose sounds like a pompous asshole fraud, knows how to point his finger at the flock and point out there faults, yet goes home and puts on his red lace panties and does Lord knows what

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow a real kool aid drinker there, or an exceptional actor.

Weird wedding ring too, not that I want to bring out the pinky ring conspiracy faction.

• Divergent
    Divergent

JW's claim that they do not have any titles and that titles are not important to them

Well, what the hell was that introduction about then? ? ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit