“Monkey this up”...

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I wonder when people will learn or observe that the people who get so upset about this stuff generally are liberal whites. They then try to pull black people along for the ride in order to score political points.

Tear down a statue and its 95 percent whites with Starbucks there.

Street protest.... majority whites

It is tiring because these same liberal whites put black people in the crosshairs of angry people they generally try to avoid

• TD
    TD

If memory serves, "Monkey" was one of the Left's favorite ways to insult and lampoon George W Bush.

Apparently its okay when they do it?

• minimus
    minimus

Loveun and td....👍👍

• FedUpJW
  • out4good4
    out4good4

Official calls Michelle Obama Ape in Heels

Colorado Doctor calls MIchelle Obama "monkeyface"

Obama called Monkey......Michelle a Gorilla

Nah.......nobody on the right would ever do such a thing.......

Heeeerrrrrrreeeeeeeee doggie.......doggie.........doggie

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It doesn't help that the guy is Herr Trump's lap dog. Wait? Is "lap dog" racist? Does it infer that Trump is German to say "Herr"? Sorry, "Comrade Trump". Better?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

IMHO, “lap dog” is racist, and constitutes clear hate speech, which is definitely NOT covered under the first amendment.

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

When my sister was younger she got in a fight with another young girl at the Kingdom Hall. The mother of the girl called my dad at home to complain about it. He ended up telling her that " every monkey loves it's own". All hell broke loose. She accused him of calling her daughter a monkey. He spent the next 10 minutes trying to explain to her that it wasn't a racist thing. People just need something to bitch about!

• MeanMrMustard
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It is so called because during the time of the British Raj, soldiers in India used rupees and a 500 rupee note had a picture of a monkey on it. When they came to England they would use the term "a monkey" for 500 pounds sterling too.
    Interesting! So does that mean there was a small horse on the back of the twenty pound note, then? :))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit