Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    wizzstick, Ucantnome (and also Cofty)

I agree with you. My reference to JWs is like using the word automobile. Here I used JWs as being right with regard to Kingdom message because this is a forum that discusses about JWs. Actually it is the Kingdom Message that makes one organization true, thus all organizations that look to God’s Kingdom as the solution to mankind’s problems are true. And interestingly, if they err in supplementary teachings, they do not become false as such teachings are like color coating to an automobile. What matters is that whether the automobile runs or not, not the color. Hence whether Kingdom is spiritual or not, established in 1914 or not, duration of generation, elder arrangement … all are insignificant. Does not 1 Thess 5:21 warn us against giving importance to supplementary teachings?

Ucantnome, ignore the rest means ignore wasteful teaching (which appears as part of human handling)
  • lsw1961
    lsw1961

slimboyfat

You say: “The problem is the JW religion allows no such negotiation.” We know that very well, that is why we keep it in confidence. We prove that they have no control over our minds. Since all the worthy ones in “all nations” are going to be saved, there is no need to leave the JW org. I discussed here in this forum not because I needed validation or not because I am afraid to discuss with JWs. It is because to show that there is one more option. So far, people were either in or out. Third option is to accept the absolute truth of Kingdom Message & Kingdom qualities, and put in low profile all other teachings with all its attendant evils.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Personally the problem with wtbts is eventually you may have to work out with Tight Pants Tony.

Just keep that in mind....

• flipper
    flipper
    ISW 1961- I dare you to bring your quoted views of Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs to your local body of elders - and see how they respond. I believe you'll be staring down the barrel of a judicial committee shortly. You are living in a dream world if you think the WT Society and Jehovah's Witnesses can be reformed. I guess denial is bliss, eh ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • cofty
    cofty
    Third option is to accept the absolute truth of Kingdom Message

But the "kingdom message" is nonsense.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I agree, the WTBTS can be likened to an automobile. Sure, it needs a paint job, but it runs just fine!

DD

• sparky1
    sparky1

Since all the worthy ones in "all nations" are going to be saved, there is no need to leave the JW org.

lsw1961, if you really believe that, than this statement would be closer to the truth:

Since all worthy ones in "all nations" are going to be saved, there is no need FOR the JW org.

• cofty
    cofty
    Saved from what exactly?
  • lsw1961
    lsw1961

flipper

We can change only ourselves, not the organization. Let them behave the way they like and qualify to receive the appropriate response from Supreme Authorities—Jehovah and Jesus. We will be silent till Jesus does his work of “gathering the worthy ones from all nations and from all ends of the earth.” My dad was like me from 1975, and was an Elder till his death a decade ago. Like my dad there many people within the organization who do not allow their minds to be controlled by the organization.

• cofty
    cofty
    Why do you avoid awkward questions?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit