Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Do you believe that JF Rutherford died faithful to God and is in heaven? - this is not a personal attack. Please answer this question.

Also, you forgot: What do you think will happen to the current GB if Armageddon came? Would God judge then adversely and destroy them?

Just answer the questions, please.

Thank you.

• cofty
    cofty
    Cofty, ask sensible questions about JWs only—I will answer
    I have tried to engage you in a conversation about your beliefs and you ignored it completely.
    You demonstrate no interest at all in genuine conversation.
    Try again...

There are so many facts that you need to ignore in order to hold on to your kingdom dreams.

For a start there are absolutely no fulfilled prophecies in the entire bible.

Jesus was a false prophet who predicted the end within his own lifetime. He enticed men to abandon wives, children and businesses and follow him around Palestine preaching this lie.

There was no Eden. No original sin and no fall from perfection.

Adam and Eve did not exist. Humans evolved from non-human ancestors over millions of years.

We live in the greatest time in all of human history. Further progress will depend on human efforts not supernatural delusions.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    See, before I could finish my post,

sparky1 is ready with the word bullshit!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    isw1961:
    Don’t make such personal attack on dignified people of an esteemed organization which has more good things than bad. Just because you were disciplined by the JWs org, you cannot blindly attack this org and its leaders.
    You are free to disagree with an organization, but personal attack is not warranted. It is still my motherly organization. Just like this forum has its terms and conditions, violation of which would invite deletion or disfellowshipping, JWs also have. Hence there is no difference between this forum and JWs. Members of JWs are dignified in their speech. But go through this forum and see how many members of this forum measure up to basic manners. In all my lives, I have never heard anyone uttering the word bullshit or shit among JWs--even in our formal settings like during cong.picnic. Here in this forum, shit is the word we here more than any other word.
    I invite all of you, come back to JW organization--try to learn from them the basic etiquette at least in speech.

This is one of the reasons why I keep coming back to this forum.
    The comedy factor gets pretty high sometimes.
  • lsw1961
    lsw1961

cofty,

Jesus was a historical person, but he may have been presented in the Bible differently. That is entirely different question.

You would not have raised such questions if you had read my OP in which I said "except Kingdom and Kingdom qualities" no teaching is important, hence not discussion-worthy.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    isw1961: In all my lives, I have never heard anyone uttering the word bullshit or shit among JWs...

So...tell me, please, how many lives have you lived? Do your reincarnation beliefs go along with your thought vibrations belief?

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

Ok time to cut the bullshit.

I just Googled 'lsw1961' and after a little poking around found a whole bunch of stuff none of which surprised me in the slightest. In fact you will only get confirmation of what we already know.

isw1961:"I invite all of you, come back to JW organisation"

isw1961: In all my lives, I have never heard anyone uttering the word bullshit or shit among JWs..

I have heard far far worse..

• sparky1
    sparky1

"I have never heard anyone uttering the word bullshit or shit among JWs."- lsw1961

You must lead a very sheltered life. I knew a long time Elder that frequently referred to his sons as Shit-birds and I heard the word shit at Bethel more times that I could count! And I have it on good authority that Nathan Knorr had a VERY salty tongue behind closed doors. If you would like to contact me apart from this forum I will adjust my tinfoil hat to your frequency if you let me know just what that frequency is.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sparky: You must lead a very sheltered life.

Eh...I suspect that isw1961 has never stepped inside a Kingdom Hall.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

isw1961:"I invite all of you, come back to JW organisation"

And do what, come back and intentionally be part of the "sweet rebellion" you speak of ? You will likely avoid answering my questons as you have so far in this post you started, but I ask you once again, what would your leaders do if they knew you were extending such a generous invitation such as this, on a well known apostate website?

I consider myself to have too much personal integrity to enter in among a group of people and misrepresent myself (as you are doing) with the intention of deceiving them or undermining something that they hold dear. Why would I want to intentionally be part of an organization where people such as you have to be underhanded in order to affect change, rather than through an open honest discussion with it's leaders. If there is a God, I'm sure he would not think very highly of me for doing so nor as the God of the universe would he need me to do so, he'd likely take care of any needed changes, himself. Every example of rebellion in the Bible was not considered "sweet" nor was it held up as an example of something a true servant of God would strive to be part of. It seems to me that if you consider yourself to be a rebel, you should own it and stop pretending to be noble. So thanks but no thanks...been there done that. The peace of mind I've had since leaving the "organization" is not something I'm willing to give up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit