The dubs at "Witness World" are discussing UN involvement!!!!!

by somebodylovesme 150 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sassy
    Sassy

somebodylovesme, my guess is they closed you out because they are monitoring this thread.. it probably took them a little while to figure out who you were at first.. When you wrote and questioned bruce, you put yourself out there.. They would have read all your posts to figure out your personality and then by temporary suspending you, and you are no longer pasting threads here, they figured out how they got you and won't let you back in. By your own words here saying you were temparily banned, they will know if they are reading they hit the mark.

Two/three years ago I used to be here for that very same reason.. I was assigned to find out who the apostates were.. it was pretty easy because they would be in here bragging about what they said.. and how they couldn't figure out how they were getting caught? well duh.. it is awfully easy to read over here.. even the private forum only requires you to sign up.. not post.

• shamus
    shamus

Gee,

I wonder if they're a cult.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

ooooooooops.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

This is actually making me sick. Like, physically sick. I feel like I got caught with my pants down. I know that's dumb, but I feel guilty now. Geez. Dumb me. I didn't even guess that they would come here - and HOW is that acceptable? Why is it okay for them to lurk here, but not okay for other dubs to? Doesn't that expose them to apostasy? grrr.

• shamus
    shamus

Hindsight is always 20/20, somebody.

Close down the thread, if you wish, by editing your first post and deleting all words in the topic title. That will close it down.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Lovely stuff, somebodylovesme (we Do )

But can anyone explain what they are talking about wit reference to Coca Cola? , beats me!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    And brucejw is no longer registered

Bastards!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    Close down the thread, if you wish, by editing your first post and deleting all words in the topic title. That will close it down.

Don't listen to Shamus. This is one cool thread.

I use to feel guilty for going on dub boards but it was only temporary.

• undercover
    undercover
    And brucejw is no longer registered
    Bastards!!

LOL, doc. hmmmm, is your name bruce?

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

I don't think I'm going to close it at this point... If I get kicked off WW, it really doesn't affect me at all. It was just a hobby, like visiting any other website. The thoughts people have posted here are value and I think the experience is good for other people to read. Besides, they would probably WANT this post to come down! :) hee hee. But thanks for telling me how. I will keep that in mind.

Coca-Cola -- Someone heard that the Society had stock in Coca-Cola, but someone said that was actually the Mormons, or something to that affect. Who knows. No one mentioned stock in Rand - where was bruce then? :)

I really appreciate everyone's help and thoughts on this. You guys are the best!!!

I love this place.
    SLM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit