The dubs at "Witness World" are discussing UN involvement!!!!!

by somebodylovesme 150 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

I totally agree, Sassy. I think it is so hypocritical of them to be here. Does anyone know their screen names here?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    Does anyone know their screen names here?

Polly Pan and Chelsea are the admins of WitnessWorld.

Polly Pan made the public service announcement about you and doc being apostates. I would take a gander she is the one reading the posts here.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

Hey, were there any good replies to her announcement? :)

... I guess I meant what her screen name was here at JWD.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Check you pm.

I guess I meant what her screen name was here at JWD.

I don't think you have to be a member to read this thread. I doubt either one are registered here.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

Unbeliever, I didn't receive a PM from you... I swear my stupid account doesn't work right.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

Never mind, I got it.

• crownboy
    crownboy

I knew endvr wasn't a JW the moment I read the topic. Brucejw is also transparently "apostate". Hopefully, someone will benefit from the information and start thinking.

(I only read the first page of the thread)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Brucejw is also transparently "apostate".

You think I would be better at acting like a dub... I acted like one the first 27 years of my life.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

I've never been a dub - so my imitation of the language might have been contrived. Oh, well.

• Flash
    Flash

Thanks somebodylovesme for posting the JW's site posts. They are both sickening and funny with their mental gymnastics to 'make' the GB right no matter what.

drwtsn...You know any Witness who shows even the slightest questioning no matter how gently posed will be marked an apostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit