The dubs at "Witness World" are discussing UN involvement!!!!!

by somebodylovesme 150 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shamus
    shamus

I wouldn't worry either, somebody. We're always going to piss someone off, and after all, we are not perfect people, right?

This is a place to vent about how stupidly we were duped. It's certainly not a good place for an over-rightcheous Jehovahs Witness to be going, LOL! They can come here, but they ain't gonna stay, that being the society telling them not to, or our threads that attack all they know, as we laugh.

• undercover
    undercover
    somebodylovesme, my guess is they closed you out because they are monitoring this thread.. it probably took them a little while to figure out who you were at first.. When you wrote and questioned bruce, you put yourself out there.. They would have read all your posts to figure out your personality and then by temporary suspending you, and you are no longer pasting threads here, they figured out how they got you and won't let you back in. By your own words here saying you were temparily banned, they will know if they are reading they hit the mark.

Two/three years ago I used to be here for that very same reason.. I was assigned to find out who the apostates were.. it was pretty easy because they would be in here bragging about what they said.. and how they couldn't figure out how they were getting caught? well duh.. it is awfully easy to read over here.. even the private forum only requires you to sign up.. not post.

Okay, more hypocrisy. Brucejw was kicked out for having allegedly visited an apostate site, but the admin can visit an apostate site to see who's visiting an apostate site. How stupidly, insanely, paranoid can you get.

Sassy, when you say you were "assigned to find out who the apostates were..." what do you mean? I'm sorry I don't know your past. Were you on a witness board at one time?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Close down the thread, if you wish, by editing your first post and deleting all words in the topic title. That will close it down.

You're talking about here on JWD? You can still read a thread that has no title. There's one right now that's getting lots of replies and it doesn't have a title...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    hmmmm, is your name bruce?

lmao...that's not what my driver's license says.

• shamus
    shamus

Really?

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Sassy, when you say you were "assigned to find out who the apostates were..." what do you mean? I'm sorry I don't know your past. Were you on a witness board at one time?

yes undercover.. I was a JW on the boards for several years.. since 99. I have been admin at three sites and mod at others..

fortunately you all love me now any way..

Okay, more hypocrisy. Brucejw was kicked out for having allegedly visited an apostate site, but the admin can visit an apostate site to see who's visiting an apostate site.

it is pretty ironic isn't it??

but hey... they are only following the example of the society after all? do as i say.. not as i do?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Assuming brucejw is a person here, it's obvious how they caught it. It had nothing to do with the referrer tag in the traditional sense (clicking a link to WW from within JWD), but because the thread (and site graphics) were posted here. When we read the WW messages posted here, the images are downloaded from WW with JWD in the referrer tag. They can cross-check these with the IP of the people that log in to the WW site.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

If the real brucejw is reading this.... can you tell us who you are? I'm curious.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Either the real Bruce isn't here at all or he is pretty smart to keep his mouth shut..

My guess is he isn't here..

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

drwtsn32-

Well, that could be another reason I got the boot. I copied and pasted here. Man, I am learning LOTS of things I wish I knew 24 hours ago!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit