a personal question about *gasp* sex!

by missylissy 85 Replies latest social relationships

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

My parents started dating when they were 16 and 15, and they celebrated a very happy 30th anniversary last June.

I always enjoy reading both of your posts. And if not for the ages in your profiles, I would never have guessed. You're both obviously responsible people, capable of thinking through your decisions.

Nothing in life is certain; but whatever you decide now, and whatever happens in the future, I wish you both happiness (and fun ).

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    My parents started dating when they were 16 and 15, and they celebrated a very happy 30th anniversary last June.

Wow! That's great!

• missylissy
    missylissy

Euphemism, thanks so much for that! it made me feel so much better!

:)

-missy

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all I know what to say... lol

C.C

• logansrun
    logansrun

Twice 13.

B.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

I did have something REALLY good to say but now I forget but All I know if you're aloud to ask and you have the right to be curious

C.C

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

What ever you do protect yourself HIV and AIDS is very real. I have lost several people in my life to the AIDS virus.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I just turend 30, and am still waiting

How did I do it?

On nights when the moon is full, I lock my cats and dog out of my room, and chain myself to the wall.

I drink lots of Holy Water-TM.

I eat lots of ice cubes, frozen Holy Water-TM of course.

And I used to s-s-s-s-s-t-t-t-u-u-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-e-e-e-e-r-r-r-r-r.

Now that I'm a practicing Taoist, most of that has cleared up.

Notice how Jehuber Dog had nothing to do with this?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I was 19, it was with my first wife, before we were married.

Clumsy front seat of a borrowed car, went flacid bumbling start to what is now a raging love machine.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Smyler & Missy - Go for it! Have fun :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit