a personal question about *gasp* sex!

by missylissy 85 Replies latest social relationships

• talesin
    talesin

The first time I CHOSE to have sex, I was twenty.

I'm all for waiting for intercourse until you are ready to be a parent. There's lots of other, creative (and sexually fulfilling) ways to express your love, Missy, without risking pregnancy.

just my 2 cents, sweetie. I'm happy you two are still together and in love. Take care, and BE CAREFUL.

xo

tal

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Are you sorry you asked yet, Missy?

Oh, and I guess it's true sex threads go over 5 pages...

• missylissy
    missylissy

not really sorry i asked. i got a LOT of different responses....some of which i was not expecting to be like they were!. but im happy a lot pf people answered me. thanks,

-missy

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i guess i don't see the harm in you asking. often, you can learn alot from others and mistakes they may have made in the past. i was a few weeks shy of 23, and honestly, it wasn't all that great. however, it was with someone i loved and we dated for a couple of years. even though we've split, we remain very close friends to this day. it's a big deal, think it through. you'll know when you're ready.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

just practice practice practice

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Euph, No, I did not LOOK at Smylars profile, I mentioned that I did not know his age. You made it sound as though him being the same age or younger makes some difference on the 'Statutory Rape' charges -- it does NOT! One or both of the parents can choose to have these charges filed...it happens more than you know...!

I said:

a) You are 'JAIL BAIT', I know parents who've turned in the boyfriend & girlfriend to the cops --they were charged with 'Statutory Rape'. Depending on how old Smylar is he could go to jail and forever -- have a Felony sex charge on his record! ( You are under 16 !)

I think this young couple asked the right questions and whatever they choose to do will have an impact of some kind. If they decide to go thru with sex now, I truly hope things turn out well, it does for many. However, when it turns out bad, it can be very bad -- life changing. Kids are forced to grow up too fast and end up missing out on their later teen years -- taking care of babies, while they are trying to finish maturing.

I saw this happen to MY daughter and she was 2 years older...than these mid-teens. I have seen the damage it did to her. I have to stand behind what I said...

Guys...I hope you have found your soul-mates and will be happy and together always...nothing is better.

Remember the old adage, "Look before you leap."

It was written by one of us 'old' farts who obviously learned by personal leaping experience, rather than letting someone else try it and learn from THEIR mis-step. Be Careful...

Love ya', Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit