a personal question about *gasp* sex!

by missylissy 85 Replies latest social relationships

• micheal
    micheal

I was 15 with my best friends older sister.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Late, but I was a good little dub.

but it was fun. (and safe, of course)

CZAR

• tink
    tink

I see no reason why you shouldn't feel comfortable, missy. especially if you're going to be making a decision about this, it helps to be as informed as possible, i think.

• neverthere
    neverthere

Old enough to know I shouldn't have done it!!!

Diana

• missylissy
    missylissy

thanks tink, i agree. even tho ive already made my decision about sex, i think i have just as much rite to ask questions as anyone else. It's just a question, and i like to know what other people's opinion is. Thanks for anyone who replied! keep em comin

-missy

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    i think i have just as much rite to ask questions as anyone else.

Of course you do. However, sometimes people that are further down the road of life's journey, heisitate because they know that choices made as teenagers weren't always well thought out.... how could they be... very little "adult" life experiences. It wasn't until I was in my early 20's that I got some 'street smarts' and made clearer and decision based on how they would affect me beyond the 'moment'. (but that's just me). What ever you do, be wise and watch out for yourself and your future, emotional and otherwise.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ok... I'll go ahead and throw in my opinion:

Wait until you are "legal" and then only with someone you know cares about you. Yes... boys will do everything in their power and tell you what they think you want to hear to get into your pants if they think you're hot or if they are just feeling particularly horny at the moment!

I love you!
    I love you!
    I love you!

Wham, bam... see ya!

Now, if that's all you're wanting... then don't worry about it... just make sure you use protection no matter what! YES, you can get preg the first time or if you do it [*insert the style name he tells you here *]... and YES you can get cooties if you do it [*insert the style name he tells you here *].

Very few people find the "fairy tail" lovemaking they want the first time (so don't get your expectations too high). You literally have to find the right person with the right "sexual-chemistry"... when you do it's amazing! Everyone "does it" with a different style or feel... some are aggressive and dominating while others are tender and gentle... and then there is everything in between. Some want to "take" pleasure while others want to "give" pleasure. Mutual "giving" is the best in my opinion.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

19; but didn't learn to really enjoy it 'til my mid 20s. Kind of a pretty late bloomer in that respect, and many other respects for that matter.

DY

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Missy I guess it depends on why you are asking. If it to help you decide that is one thing. But too often I see the sexual questions posted here as just one more attempt to elicit titillating questions from people.

I was abused as a child so "virginity" is sort of an odd question for me to answer. But I did wait until after I was married to "willingly" do it

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I was 18 when I first had sex.

Even tho I was still a dub, I remember reading the information on sex before marriage and thinking, "dude I am never gonna make it...I'll probably hold out until college". And low and behold it was a self-fullfilling prophecy.

I think the average age of all my friends, worldly AND Jw, was 17-19.

I agree you, have every right to ask this question, in fact I believe threads of this nature have already been started. Why the curiousity?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit