MAPLE LEAFS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!!!

by iiz2cool 73 Replies latest social physical

• micheal
    micheal
    Oh btw, the Wings, of course, won tonight and captured 2 more points so...now they are in first place!

~Aztec

Yes but they have played one more game than those injury riddelled leafs.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

First and foremost let me say this....GO STARS !!

Then I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this hockey thread. I've been without the net for 2 days (grrrr) and I come back to see hockey.

Great Gawd of the Ice how I love you people!!

Lisa

• Aztec
    Aztec

Lisa, you're loved back!

Micheal, bite me....LOL!

~Aztec

• foreword
    foreword

Actually Aztec, I stopped caring for hockey after their lock out in the 90's (can't remember exactly when). The Nordiques were just starting to get their shit together after so many years of starvation, and then they move them to Colorado to see them win a cup a few years after. That really pissed me off, we deserved the Cup in Quebec City after being the joke of the NHL for so long.

Chelios...well he's just an ex Montreal Canadian...I had a hard time to accept Roy with the Avs actually.

My comments on the Red Wings were actually pretty funny....LOL...(and embarrassing...). I definitely suffer from short term memory loss, can't remember who won last year. Open mouth insert foot on that one. But I'm happy for you that you've won the Cup those years, it's nice when your team wins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit