MAPLE LEAFS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!!!

by iiz2cool 73 Replies latest social physical

• micheal
    micheal
    WTH? Did you happen to notice who won the Stanley Cup in 2002? 1998? 1997? Huh?

Laughing my friggin ass off at that one! I was anticipating your reply - very funny

• micheal
    micheal
    Anyway...I hate Chelios...OK....

Add to list, Hull ( can you say traitor ) Hasek and Ebbie Goodfellow.

• Badger
    Badger

btw....How can the Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup? The Maple Leaf couldn't even win the World Jr. Championships....

• micheal
    micheal
    The Maple Leaf could even win the World Jr. Championships....

2002 Oympics ( men and women )

• micheal
    micheal
    How can the Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup? The Maple Leaf couldn't even win the World Jr. Championships....

This is the first world jr championship for the u.s. Canada has 10.

• Badger
    Badger

Ah, so the tide has turned....

• Aztec
    Aztec

Foreword, sorry that I misspelled your username. Why do you hate Chelios? I used to like Federov but he's a damn traitor. Why would anyone prefer to play for the Ducks over the Red Wings? It makes no sense!

Micheal, you're going to be the cutest guy in hell. You should never take the name Hasek in vain.

Badger, even I will admit that Canada tends to turn out more quality hockey players than most countries. Most of the Wings are from Canada. I think there is something to be said for the cold air and above average quality beer.

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh btw, the Wings, of course, won tonight and captured 2 more points so...now they are in first place!

~Aztec

• micheal
    micheal
    Micheal, you're going to be the cutest guy in hell

Thanks, but that's not saying much with the likes of hitler, stalin, russell, rutherford etc.....

BTW I forgot to mention Darrien Hatcher and oh yes, that 107 yr old fiend Ebbie Goodfellow.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I think you managed to mention Goodfellow more than once.

~Aztec

PS Stalin was sort of sexy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit