• micheal
    micheal
    Micheal, I hate you.

~Aztec

but..but..what did I do?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Ah Ha LOL at pr_capone.

Did that taunt about the devis draw you out. Ha Ha it worked. Nice to see you here,

• Aztec
    Aztec

Micheal,

but..but..what did I do?

I am bound by ethics to hate anyone who supports the Av's. Never mind that some of my closest buds are Av fans. When it comes to hockey talk I am still bound to tell them I hate them. I don't really hate them, I just have to say that I do. Sorry. I like you the rest of the time.

~Aztec

PS there is little room for logic when it comes to sports and loyalty.

• Badger
    Badger

The Red Wings and the Nordiques...what a choice...

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

lol @ xjw

at least for a bit it did.... we'll take it from there. :D

Louisiana District Overbeer

• foreword
    foreword

In a sense I'm an Avs fan, but only because they moved from Quebec to Denver. When Sakic and Forsberg leave I'll choose another team, but never Montreal or Toronto. They rigged the NHL in it's early days before the draft system (by having access to juniors before other teams could), that's why they count so many Stanley cups.......I just hate it when Montreal fans brag about all their Cups, just makes me want to kick em in the nuts....LOL. Toronto, not as bad...they were never a threat after the draft started, so I just let them wallow in their pity.

Aztec, theoretically the Avs are in first place since they are two games behind, but only two points away.....

As far as the Red Wings go, and Toronto too I guess, here you have two teams which can't take the pressure in the playoffs, sort of like a Cub's curse. The Red wings, well I sorta pity them, they try so hard but never make it no matter what. Toronto...you'll just have to watch Sundin do absolutely nothing during the playoffs, that's why the Avs got rid of him. Very frustating player to have on your team during the playoffs, trust me.

This year's finals.....Montreal---Colorado.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    The Red wings, well I sorta pity them, they try so hard but never make it no matter what.

WTH? Did you happen to notice who won the Stanley Cup in 2002? 1998? 1997? Huh?

Bite me!

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

And oh, btw, the Wings have the third most amount of Cups. Yes, they've been around for awhile but your comment was absurd Foreward.

~Aztec

• foreword
    foreword
    Did you happen to notice who won the Stanley Cup in 2002? 1998? 1997? Huh?

Ooops.....LOL

• foreword
    foreword

Anyway...I hate Chelios...OK....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit