MAPLE LEAFS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!!!

by iiz2cool 73 Replies latest social physical

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ahem, Walter, one game does not a season make.

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Ahem, Walter, one game does not a season make.

You're right Aztec. That's why I'm looking forward to four more of the same in the post season. heh heh!

Walter

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the Devils WILL repeat.

Martain Brodeour cannot be touched! He has allowed the fewest goals of any team in the NHL.

Scott Stevens, though getting old, is still the dominant physical presence he has always been. The only thing lacking is another 20-30 goal scorer and trades are looking to be made.

Scott Gomez will always find a way to light the lamp when they are on the downside of a powerplay.

Its simple really. In another 2 to 3 years, the Red Wings will be a shadow of what they once were. Toronto is good but not as good as the Devils. :D

w00t!

Louisianna District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Hey mang! Nice to see you around!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Thanks Valis though I fear it is a short appearance. I still read but dont post much anymore. I just felt that I was called out when they were talking smack on my Devils.

Louisianna District Overbeer

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Scott Stevens is the biggest reason I dislike New Jersey. I can't remember why, but he must have done something to piss me off. A few years back I remember yelling at my TV for someone to crosscheck Stevens in the face, and as if on cue, Darcy Tucker did exactly that! It was a beautiful thing!

Now, if only they'd listen the same way when I tell 'em to score!

Walter

Edited to ask: Any Avs fans out there?

• Badger
    Badger

Yeah, I saw the 4-1 whacking of Calgary...big win...the Lames of '04 will never be confused with the '86 title team.

Plus, Tie Domi is a gutless thug. He doesn't deserve to have his name engraved in a tombstone, much less the Cup.

St. Louis is going all the way!

• Aztec
    Aztec

PR, it's good to see you but, you're wrong.

Walter, LOL! And yes, there are Av's fans out there but they're not very vocal are they? Right Jourles?

Badger, your faith in your team is rather quaint. Remind me to tease you come playoff time.

~Aztec

• micheal
    micheal
    Edited to ask: Any Avs fans out there?

Actually they're my second favorite team ( a distant second )

If the leafs don't win it all ( which btw they will) I hope the Avs do - favorite player - Joe Sakic!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Micheal, I hate you.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit