MAPLE LEAFS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!!!

by iiz2cool 73 Replies latest social physical

• Badger
    Badger

That headline will read next to "Four Hoursemen Descend on Earth; Apocalypse Arriving"

Let's go Blues!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Michael & Walter - they do offer group discounts for that therapy I was talking about

I will kiss and hug everyone I see.

hmmm........why do I suddenly see a very long line of women racing up to Toronto IF (that's a BIG IF) The Maple Leafs actually make it through the play-offs (which we know won't happen - they have a long history of choking don't ya know!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

And with Toronto's luck of as late, if they do make it to the Stanley Cup Finals, there will probably be a breakout of SARS, and all the home games will be played in Montreal !

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    That headline will read next to "Four Hoursemen Descend on Earth; Apocalypse Arriving"

As long as the Apocalypse comes AFTER our bash... I'm ok with that!

Toronto's luck changed last night with the 4-1 extinguishing of the Calgary Flames! YAY!!! Kick Me

If we have to endure the finals in Montreal we can live on Beer and Poutine! Just the thought of it is making my arteries harden!

I still don't see any New Jersey fans here, if there is such a thing. Tongue Out

Walter

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hope springs eternal eh?

Of course after the Wings beat Chicago tonight they'll be in first place. They're missing a lot of their best players as well and still manage to stay at or near the top. Good grief, we're still missing McCarty and Hasek.

However, nearly 3/4 of the Red Wings are from Ontario so when we win yet another Cup it'll be a semi-victory for Ontario.

LMAO @ Micheal!

~Aztec

• Sargon
    Sargon

I'm knocking on wood, throwing salt over my shoulder and praying to the HOCKEY GODS, that this premature headline doesn't jinx the old blue and white!!

• Aztec
    Aztec
    I still don't see any New Jersey fans here, if there is such a thing

I can think of one off the top of my head but I bet he'd be embarrassed to admit it publicly. Especially since he's from Toronto....LOL!

~Aztec

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    premature headline doesn't jinx the old blue and white!!

Yeah I heard Walter had that problerm !

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Aztec, the person you're referring to doesn't actually live in Toronto. He's in a small community outside Toronto that is reserved for those who would forsake the blue and white! Right near a nuclear power station that has some history of problems!

We know what to do with New Jersey fans!

Walter

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

LOL XJW-B12

P.S. I hear that the Toronto Maple Leafs have that problem too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit