MAPLE LEAFS WIN STANLEY CUP!!!!!

by iiz2cool 73 Replies latest social physical

• Gwydion
    Gwydion

I can see it now Maple Leaf's swept by (insert some average Eastern Conference team) in first round of the playoffs.

The Maple Leafs have been overachieving this year and that will all end when the tougher playoff style hockey begins.

Still a Detroit Toronto finals would be a great thing for the NHL with the possibilites of a lock out next year.

I just don't think the Maple Leafs have what it takes to make the finals. Even if that were to happen Detroit would beat them badly. There isn't going to be a fluke like Anaheim in the West this year look for Detroit and Colorado to take care of business this time around.

• JH
    JH

Go Pittsburgh.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger
    Still a Detroit Toronto finals would be a great thing for the NHL with the possibilites of a lock out next year.

Absolutely!!! I really do miss the old rivalry. Course I still long for the days of Bob Probert (on drugs) and Ho-Jo. *sighs*

• micheal
    micheal
    The Maple Leafs actually make it through the play-offs (which we know won't happen - they have a long history of choking don't ya know!

SO DO DETROIT (LIONS)

DAMN WHY DID THE WINGS HAVE TO WIN IT ALL 3 TIMES?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Let's just leave the Lions out of this okay? All cities with sports teams must have some level of shame - keeps them in balance!

Besides - Just give Steve Mariucci a couple of seasons - we'll come back someday - and I'm betting it's within my lifetime!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey you, this thread is about hockey! Leave the Lions out of this. They won 5 whole games this year which is as many as they won the two previous seasons combined. I was thrilled.

And just so you know the Wings have 10 Stanley Cup victories. This year we'll get our 11th and we'll be tied with the Leafs. Too bad neither one of our teams is going to catch up with Montreal anytime soon. They have, what, 24?

~Aztec

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I havent posted in a long while... been lurking mostly but I heard that I was being called out.

I'm a Devil fan and DAMN proud of it! :p

Louisianna District Overbeer

• Aztec
    Aztec

Damn Rhonda, great minds think alike eh?

~Aztec

• micheal
    micheal
    All cities with sports teams must have some level of shame

cough............... tigers

This year we'll get our 11th and we'll be tied with the Leafs.

Only if they avoid breaking their hips and continue taking their geritol.

• Aztec
    Aztec

The average age of the Wings is 31. Kind of young to start taking geritol wouldn't you say? Did you take yours this morning?

~Aztec

Edited to add: *cough* Blue Jays *cough*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit