by Hunyadi 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• alias
    alias

LOL, TresHappy!

That was funny.

alias

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi
    *coughs* OK well I don't get why you would describe somthing as gay and mean it to be a bad thing ... hmmm do we have some issues ?

I have many issues, but not one of them is about being gay. There are for example, a lot of "stupid" people in this world. I would like to think I am not one of them. I really hate, however, when people use the word "stupid" too loosely. I am the father of five, three of which are still at home with me and calling anyone stupid in this house is not an option. We all love using the term "gay" because although I might be, and everyone in my life knows I am, including my kids, it just sounds soooooo f-ing funny when you use it to describe something absurd or "stupid".

So, sorry if I offended you.

I don't mean to hi-jack your topic and I'm not trying to pick a fight ... but I mean think about what your saying .. ugh ... it's so hetro-sexual MTV boi trash.

He he, I have blocked the MTV station on all the televisions in this house. Haven't watched it since I was a teen.

Best Regards,

Hunyadi

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

speaking of gay there was this scandal at my hall where a young female unbaptised publisher slept with two pioneer sisters.

oh the horror

• morty
    morty

The biggest scandal in our congregation, was the Vicki Boer case.......

THe hell in that congregation was not even worthy of talking about.....

Anyways, thinking about ya Vickie,

Morty

• Amazing
    Amazing

I would need to write a multi-part series to tell about the scandals in our congregation. - Jim W.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

There was the MS who took up with the Elder's wife, and when the Elder found out he took up with the MS's wife, then they swapped houses and it was real hard to tell who was living with whom. Took six months before the rest of the rather astonished elder body found out what was going on. Everyone got disfellowshipped and because half the congregation was related there was a a lot of weeping and wailing.

Then there's the PO's Pioneer daughter who likes the bottle and has been known to show up for service three sheets to the wind. On one memorable occasion while under the influence she whipped out the boobs in front of a car full of brothers and invited everyone to grab ahold. Ever since then there's been no shortage of male volunteers to work with her in service.

• razorMind
    razorMind

Dang, our congregation scandals were pretty tame compared to the ones here.

Only one I can think of...

A teen girl in my old cong. started going with this older (non-JW) guy who was her substitute teacher, much to the horror of her extremely hard-core family. She made up her mind that she was going to be with this guy, come what may. Fights (real fights, her dad fought with his kids) ensued to the point where she moved out.

She decided to bring the guy to the Memorial with her, and one of the elders tackled him outside after it was over--they scuffled and had to be pulled apart. It was a big thing and subsequently, out in field service, all the "householders" were asking cong. members at their doors about the incident . Extremely small town, btw.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Biggest Scandal Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Child abuse by an elder for 5 years. Society says to hush. Wife of this elder has an affair with the father of the abused. New committee reinstates elder after 6 months. One of the new committee elders has an affair with the wife of the abuser. Abusing elder trades his wife for the wife of the new commitees elders wife. Elder ends up in jail for child abuse. Wife of the abusing elder has the hots for yet another brother and lets him move in. Uncle of the abused child admits to molestation also, but doesn't want to go to jail. Puts gun to his mouth and pulls the trigger. Still following me? Elder in jail wants to marry the wife of the new committees elder who has a few kids of her own. YIKES

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Child abuse by an elder for 5 years. Society says to hush. Wife of this elder has an affair with the father of the abused. New committee reinstates elder after 6 months. One of the new committee elders has an affair with the wife of the abuser. Abusing elder trades his wife for the wife of the new commitees elders wife. Elder ends up in jail for child abuse. Wife of the abusing elder has the hots for yet another brother and lets him move in. Uncle of the abused child admits to molestation also, but doesn't want to go to jail. Puts gun to his mouth and pulls the trigger. Still following me? Elder in jail wants to marry the wife of the new committees elder who has a few kids of her own. YIKES

That gave me and Big Tex a headache . . . . You definitely win the "Biggest Scandal" prize!

Nina

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Puternut:

Child abuse by an elder for 5 years. Society says to hush. Wife of this elder has an affair with the father of the abused. New committee reinstates elder after 6 months. One of the new ......... Uncle of the abused child admits to molestation also, but doesn't want to go to jail. Puts gun to his mouth and pulls the trigger. Still following me? Elder in jail wants to marry the wife of the new committees elder who has a few kids of her own. YIKES

YIKES is right! Sounds like a real good soap-opera... Maybe we could pitch it to the studios...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit