The Biggest Scandal In Your Congregation

by Hunyadi 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

I just has an after thought . . . and it hurts the first time.

H

• archangel01
    archangel01

How an elder can still be an elder when one of his kids are reproved!

The dateline thing got things going and it seem like everyone was giving other people the look down.That made them no different then the world!

Then they release a childrens book, didn't the dateline thing get through to the higher ups Oh wait there the one's who hide the molester's.

• copsec
    copsec

1. Elder goes out of town and his kids along with some others have huge orgy. All those related to "higher up" get out of the troublr. All those not related get DF'd. 2. Son of elder gets charged with molesting his foster children. 3. Another son of same above elder gets int rouble because as a manager of a Wal-MArt he steals about 50,000 worth of riding lawn mowers with the assistance of another brother. He and his wife who also work at the Wal-Mart get in trouble with the law but hardly any trouble at the hall. 4. And then there's me, leaving my husband because he was a big slut and I was sick of it. I got disfellowshipped though since I would not go in and talk to the elders about it while the good ole hubby went to the elders, confessed (lied his ass off), started taking his little girlfriend to the hall with him and they were married 3 months after the divorce and are in good standing. GO FIGURE!

• badboy
    badboy

Where IS the nearest KH with scandals/fistfights etc etc, I WANT 2 B 1ST THROUGH THE DOOR

• smurfette
    smurfette

Grand Marais hall, Minnesota, used to be a good one for scandals and fistfights, but I think all of us who were causing most of the scandals are gone now. It's probably pretty quiet now since there's only like 10 people left. Mostly minor scandals but lots of fistfights. My little bro was to blame for most of the fistfighting and scandals though. Being a fatherless boy he got no mercy from the elders.

The hall just up the road got all the really horrific scandals, they had, still have in fact, freaks galore. Elders wives peeping in windows to detect bad behavior, attempted library break ins to detect unnapproved reading, lots of sex scandals. After reading this, it looks like they are a pretty normal congregation after all.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Duuuuuuddde!! I heard about your hall! You know you guys are so famous that people all the way down in Minneapolis know about your scandals!?

• ~joyfullyout~
    ~joyfullyout~

Belly Dancerok ok I was the biggest scandal in my congregation!

LOL

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Coldredrain

I noticed that there seems to have been a lot of screwing going on in your congregation.

Kewl!!!!

Pope

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

My husband (who was a JW in his teens) is dictating this to me while strumming on his Gretsch....it's um, a guitar. Apparently there were a lot of partying teen brothers and sisters in his congregation and they would smoke pot, drink and then do the nasty! The biggest scandal he can remember was when his friend "Joe" slept with two sisters (who were really sisters) at the same time. When "Joe" went to their house one day, their mother answered the door in a towel and nothing else! She invited him in and told him that she likes walking around the house nude! He fled. Also there was a story about some demonic talking cat that said to the owner of the house "Don't go in that room!" This story was kept very "hush-hush" as to not scare the children.

• philuk
    philuk

WHAT IS THE P.O PLEASE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit