BUSH MOST ADMIRED MAN IN THE US

by Yerusalyim 183 Replies latest social current

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

jwex -

Joseph Stalin ... one of the most obnoxious persons in History -- killed many people -- but many Russians loved/still love him and revere him because he took the Soviet Union from a backward country to a Superpower.

I believe that this is a perfect example of what others have eluded to in regards to political viewpoints - it doesn't really matter how horrible or great one's government or leaders are, most of us have already formed our opinions - and although we may soften our own edges from reading other's posts, few with opposing viewpoints will have the epiphany many posters hope those on the other side will have. I know I am guilty of this - both of knowing that I will always have conservative views (that truly have softened since I've begun participating in political discussions here and on other boards) - but also of hoping that I can get someone with an opposing view to see things my way. The truth is, because we all hold on strongly to our beliefs, no one is going to change anyone's mind. And that's okay. So, why do we continue to beat our heads against the wall? Doesn't make much sense, does it?! hmmmm ... I guess having our own epiphanies - which tell us that if we keep this up much longer, we may have permanent facial and/or cranial bruises - is the only victory any of us will find in the political arena while on this or any other site.

Simon --

Lets keep cheap political propaganda and drivel off the site.

In order to preserve friendships and maintain the peace, if you ever decide to make this a rule, you'll have my vote. (I know you don't need it, but I thought I would at least let you know my opinion on the subject - mostly because I needed just one more bruise to balance out the others on my head!)

growedup

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Who put Bush in office? Try CFR

Guest 77

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

When you will go to vote THINK ABOUT THAT :
    http://www.sundayherald.com/27735
    Thanks PD for the link (lots of thing I don't have to explain about the BUSH & CO)

if you notice this have been written in 2002 and they were talking about details way beforeSince then China reached the SPACE (without you understand what's going on, worrying about oil)
    but keep on focusing on the wrong things !!!

AND YOU KNOW that it is the BUSH MENTALITY (when I'm reading you I know you know for real, you just like it that way) and so LOGICALY ... Who had more interest to shoot the TOWERS to get you in WAR ? ... But lets say it like that if you can't hear the truth : who wanted them be shooted for you to get in war with all your heart right then ? ... Who is the one who is able to kill or let kill his own citizens ... ? and so on (viruse Ooops bad guys !) ...

NOW SELL YOUR OWN DESTINY ... VOTE

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

This thread still going????????? LOL! Boy, if we could only harness the energy we have all put out in this discussion, we wouldn't need any oil!!!

Peace everyone!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit