BUSH MOST ADMIRED MAN IN THE US

by Yerusalyim 183 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Stacy Smith:

Point well taken.....I do this for the "Record" and I love a good debate.......

Aztec:

A non-answer? Using the poor debate "Poison Well" tactic will not help your case....You have made many claims with no proof. I have offered proof with facts, names and numbers.

Let the readers decide!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And now for something completely different.

http://www.cenedella.com/stone/archives/000302.html

Worst Album Covers Ever

Send your disturbing album masterpieces to news AT cenedella D0T com and tune in on Monday for next week's edition of "Worst Album (or CD) Covers Ever"

You can buy Orleans' album at Amazon.com here. Check out the "5 star" review titled "A must for any Orleans fan"!

If you'd like to buy Millie's CD (cleavage included) you can get it at Amazon here. Read the review titled "THE COVER PHOTO PERSUADED ME TO LISTEN !!!" signed "A 17-YEAR OLD MUSIC FAN".

Find a woman (or a man, or a woman, or a man)just like Joyce!.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Stacy, I've been reading articles posted by ThiChi for over a year now. I've had my fill. He isn't budging and neither am I so it's pointless. I've read and read till my head hurts. I'm proving no point cause I have looked at the "dark side" and have friends who believe that garbage. For some reason we still like eachother even if they're wrong...LOL!

Thanks, Stacy. My birthday sucked but I'm enjoying being 30.

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

ThiChi, you and I have gone around and around more than once. I'm a big enough person to admit that nothing I say will convince you and vice versa. If it makes you feel big, go ahead and proclaim yourself a victor. I'm going to explore art and culture so I have no time today to go on and on via the internet over something so silly as who is the most admired man in the US. I don't even live in the US anymore so why should I care?

BT, those are some damn scary pic's!

~Aztec

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Oh Aztec, its ok that you believe the way yo do, for god's sakes I certainly disagree with you, but I still think you are a great person

You're right, I see little use in continuing these conversations further as we are all pretty well-entrenched in our views. I doub't that a slew of articles could make me do a complete u-turn in my viewpoint either.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey RT! I have to admit that I enjoy debating and I will admit that I've modified my view a few times but my core beliefs are still the same. I guess it is pointless. Oh well....

Your bud,

~Ass-Tech

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    I mean LIVE there, not just go on a visit with a big supply chain keeping you fed and watered. Try and scratch out a living in the miserable conditions that your country has created for them.

Simon, by all reports life in Baghdad is BETTER than before the war. Hmmmm.

Foreword,

OK. let me get this straight.....

Saddam kills innocent civilians, he's bad

US kills innocent civilians, they're good

Makes a lot of sense.

Do ya know what the big difference here is? It's that Saddam was killing innocent civilians on purpose...the US was NOT killing civilians on purpose. The last report I saw was that around 5000 Iraqis in civilian clothes died in the war...but many of them were reportedly Fedeyeen. Civilians die in War...there's no way around it...and it's sad...but Saddam was killing on purpose a whole lot more than we've killed on accident. Don't ya see the difference?

Frenchfry (sweetie)

cause junior is a notorious dumb.

When you carry B's and C's at Yale University...let us know...then you calling President Bush "dumb" might have some credibility.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Aztec: Just giving the facts.......

When someone makes a false claim, or just name calls, I will reply!!! Sorry...

here is a bit from the last post on oil for war....just information..

Blood For Oil: The slogan is neither intelligent nor honorable.

Intelligent people can honorably differ about the wisdom and morality of war against Iraq.

But we should be able to agree that oil, an economic motive, is not driving U.S. policy.

Already the threat of war has added a "war premium" of about $10 to the price of a barrel of oil.

The cost of waging war, plus the cost of any damage Saddam Hussein does to his oil facilities, plus the post-war costs of occupying and rebuilding Iraq, would far exceed any foreseeable U.S. gain from changing the Iraqi regime that will control Iraq's oil.

Invade Canada?

We import 58 percent of the oil we use. But if seizing oil were our aim, our troops might be massing not in Kuwait but in North Dakota preparing to invade Canada, the number one source of imported oil ? providing three times more than Iraq.

We import twice as much from two other hemisphere neighbors, Mexico and Venezuela, as we do from Iraq.

Remember, oil is fungible. It pours from many sources into the world market pool.

After a war, we will get Iraqi oil the way we currently get more than one million barrels a day of it. We will buy it, paying what we pay today ? the world market price.

The "blood for oil" delusion springs from paranoia.

It accuses the entire American leadership of dishonestly invoking the specter of weapons of mass destruction ? to disguise economic cupidity.

But such weapons are not specters. They are real, and we should be able to debate how to deal with them without slandering the men and women making U.S. policy by calling them cynics, eager to shed "blood for oil."

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Tchi-Chi : guaranteeing American hegemony

Well Stacy sorry but, I care (If I'm not too tired about the subject ... ) ... and I don't "hate" bush (And I'm not focused on him) ... I fight against the Bush and people like him.

Who said the WORLD want to be, lets say "HEGEMONIED", for a few bastards, by the US ... You think everyone should just shut up or what ?

It's all OK with you ... Lets KILL for HEGEMONY ... LETS MESSED UP other people countries for HEGEMONY ... Lets KEEP them DOWN for HEGEMONY (and people are dying and you don't care FOR THE SAKE OF THE US HEGEMONY ... talking about insensitivity ... What's next ? hum ? ... Are you still human in your heart ? ... (what did they do to you ? both sides yours and the others )

Well a lot of civilization tried ... and they failed ... they didn't see it come ... and you are following with your HEGEMONIC dream. ... ...

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

FrenchBabyFace:

In the historical perspective, your points are well taken...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit