So, the Womens March ... What Is It For?

by Simon 401 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

For me, voter fraud means anyone who voted who wasn't eligible to vote or who voted more than once. Being registered in more than one state or still being registered after you die isn't an issue IMO.

Whether widespread fraud is found will be important either way.

I think Trump will end up impeached or in disgrace, the trouble is he might decide to use Nuclear war as a distraction.

• bohm
    bohm

Simon: Okay we agree on that definition. But did you watch the 20/20 interview yesterday and the things Trump said about voter fraud? Trump made it clear he was talking about dead people and people registered in two states. Also read the link I send you about what he said behind closed doors (i.e. the conspiracy).

In the 20/20 interview he made it clear that his beliefs were backed up by a report that documented his claims; he also said all votes illegally cast were for HRC. His findings will confirm people are registered in two states and I think we can be certain he will read that as people voting HRC. I mean, he has already done that once.

We don't need to speculate about how this will be received. It will all be believed because it is already believed.

Look at the top comments on Breitbart. It is now well-known there is wide-spread voter fraud and this is allowing the democrats to win:

It's something that's gone on for a long time most of all in the inner city urban areas.
    So glad President Trump has called for a voter fraud investigation.
    There is a growing mountain of evidence that prove his assertions,
    and without free and fair elections, the left wins/steals it every time.
    Oh yes we need Anti-Voting Fraud Reform, like....
    Photo ID to register & vote.
    No 'motor voter' registration. (This is how California registers illegals)
    30 day voter registration buffers to ensure roll audits.
    No early (& often) voting.
    Biometric Voting ID like fingerprinting, even on mail ballots.
    No Soros voting machines.
    Verifiable ballot receipts.
    Then, sit back and watch another 10 states go Red.
    California, goes purple overnight.
    Unfortunately California has elected to sell out its citizens by bestowing 800000 DLs to illegals.
    America has elected to sell out its citizens by importing 60 million new Democreep voters since 1965. http://www.truthjustice.net/po...
    Treason is nothing new in this republic.
  • Simon
    Simon

I think there is a good case to be made that democrats want non-US citizens to come into the country and be allowed to vote because they will vote for them. Have states that are firmly democrat been turning a blind eye to this? Would anyone really be surprised?

I also don't think the dems would *not* fix elections when they could, they were thoroughly willing to fix the primaries through any and all means necessary.

This is why people should be pissed at them. They give the platform for Trump to build on. He can say what he wants and it has the ring of believability because "The Clintons & Dems".

• bohm
    bohm
    I also don't think the dems would *not* fix elections when they could, they were thoroughly willing to fix the primaries through any and all means necessary.

I am curious: Will you accept the result of the investigation?

• Simon
    Simon

It depends if it appears thorough and independent or a pile of right-wing invention and lies.

• bohm
    bohm

I hope there is a speedy investigation...

I hope I am wrong, but I have a feeling that the alt-right is about to be crapfloated with stories about liberals voting in two states. Someone is kicking themselves for not having the idea of finding a well-known liberal who were also accidentally registered in two states (statistically, it can't just be Trumps staff who are so stupid) and expose the fraud lol.

• Simon
    Simon

No, I think "registered in two states" is a hard sell for "fraud" (even if it's technically wrong, it's more preventative / procedural). Especially if there are Trump staff already guilty of it.

I think they are going after lax voter controls in democratic controlled states. Find a couple of hundred thousand votes that aren't legit and boom, it's real (enough).

Then, "was Obama ever really president"?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Who organized the Woman's march? Those that marched, or wanted to, do you agree with her?

Interesting video. It will make you think and hopefully cause people to do more research into these issues.

https://youtu.be/LE6q7JMH1yM

• Simon
  • bohm
    bohm

which parts do you not agree with?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit