My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
  • Driveby
    Driveby

I was in the JW cult for three decades before I sent a letter to my local congregation stating scriptural reasons why I could no longer be a JW. It wasn’t until three months later that I realized that I had been in a cult. I was embarrassed and ashamed at first but eventually realized that anyone can be entrapped in a cult.

While I vowed to never become ensnared in a cult again, I was shocked to learn that many who left the JW org began embracing conspiracy theories and becoming involved in cult-like political movements.

If you believe mainstream media is fake news, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe mainstream scientists are involved in nefarious conspiracies, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe the novel coronavirus is not as deadly as mainstream experts say it is, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe our POTUS hasn’t told over 20,000 lies since he’s been elected, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe our POTUS cares about the working-class people, you are probably in a cult.

Trump inspired the bigots to vote in the 2016 election and vote they did. That’s it, however, and he’s not inspired any others since then except maybe the once-apathetic, young democratic voters.

• menrov
    menrov

I am not a US citizen so can only "judge" from the outside. Every POTUS have their shortcomings and successes. So, just looking at the facts, I doubt what benefit the current POTUS has brought the citizens he represents:

- trying to remove health care for the poor

- more internal conflicts in many cities, somehow driven by race, increased polarization

- poor reputation among the traditional allies

- Created a trade war with China with only losers

- Achieved nothing in North Korea, despite his own propaganda

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It never ceases to amaze me that there on people on here that take Trump seriously.

When asked about immigration policy he says things like:

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.” - Donald Trump 5 July 2018

Damn.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-mouth-musical-instrument/

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Pale Emperor, I think it is primarily down to Fox News, and such news services. Outside USA, few people see Fox News and the international media just plays all the crazy stuff he says and does. Hence outside of the USA, he seems to have very few fans.

However, If you watch Fox News (you can get it on live stream), it is like “stepping through stargaze”. Everything is viewed in a very different way. (I could say more but I don’t really want to get into politics.) I go to the Fox News website occasionally, just so I can try to understand how some people think, because, I can’t understand it otherwise.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting last few comments.

• minimus
    minimus

If you watch only ABC CBS etc. you will only know what you have been fed. You will believe that most all of the protesters are peaceful. That Nancy Pelosi was a victim. That James Comey is a Patriot. Talk about belonging to a cult! Remain sheeple and take what you have been fed and drink some kool aid while you are at it.

• LV101
    LV101

The criminal, guilty, corrupt, politicians, and their radical Marxist leftists aren't going to lay down their weapons. Unreal.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless
    If you watch only ABC CBS etc. you will only know what you have been fed.

Yes, that is true. But the same is also applies if you just watch Fox News.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

If you believe mainstream media lies without question, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe mainstream scientists who change their minds every few days, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe the novel coronavirus is as deadly as the lefts biased mainstream experts say it is, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe the TDS left hasn’t told over 20,000 lies since Trump's been elected, you are probably in a cult.

If you believe democrats care about the working-class people and not their own pocketbook or hair style, you are probably in a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit