My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• minsky
    minsky

"How about his actions of trying gain information from other countries against his political opponents in the US. ?"

This didn't actually happen. Russiagate is a lie/fabrication.

"How about his many acts of contrived dishonesty on many important subject matters like the Covid virus"

Trump saved the economy and did a great job. The democrats are trying to create a panic.

The Trump administration has, despite a few rough tweets, been exemplary compared to the rule-breaking mess that was the Obama administration. Remember Bengazi?

• minimus
    minimus

The senate found him not guilty of any impeachable offense.

covid, global warming, the wall and Inauguration Day attendance....that’s what goes against the code of federal politics?? Are you for real???! Honestly, I feel bad for you. 🤭

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

This didn't actually happen. Russiagate is a lie/fabrication.

So he didn't try to get information about Joe Biden's son from the Ukraine government and China ?

President Donald Trump on Thursday called on China to look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the eve of restarted trade talks between the two economic superpowers.

Biden’s campaign shot back at Trump, saying he was dishing out a “grotesque choice of lies over truth and self over the country.”

Trump, speaking outside the White House before departing for Florida, mentioned China after pressing his call for Ukraine to launch a probe into Biden and his son — a request he made in a July 25 phone call with Ukraine’s president that led Democrats to launch an impeachment inquiry.

• TD
    TD

So are any of you here conservative in the academic sense? As in you follow conservative scholars, attorneys and think tanks; the history and interpretation of the Constitution or one of its amendments is a personal hobby, or something along these lines?

• minsky
    minsky

Trump would be neglecting his duties if he did not ask other countries to keep an eye out on Hunter Biden considering he was involved in one known corruption scandal in Ukraine. The man is a crime machine and this information could be used to blackmail Joe Biden if he won.

I am a conservative, but I usually describe myself as a classical liberal.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Donald Trump has made many false or misleading statements, including thousands during his presidency.[4] Commentators and fact-checkers have described this as "unprecedented" in American politics,[5][6][7][8] and the consistency of these falsehoods has become a distinctive part of both his business and political identity.[9] Trump is known to have made controversial statements and subsequently denied having done so,[10][11] and by June 2019, many news organizations had started describing some of his falsehoods as lies.[12] The Washington Post said his frequent repetition of false claims amounts to a campaign based on disinformation.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/2017-_Donald_Trump_-_graph_-_false_or_misleading_claims.png

• minsky
    minsky

That chart is a misleading claim. Most of these are just the same handful of things Trump say often that the MSM has decided is false.

I judge Trump by his actions, as do most voters. Playing gotcha politics is why the democrats loose.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Trump will go down as a Nationalistic hero but a political failure.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

My Prediction , Biden Wins Small

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@TD: I think the answer to your question, at least for me, is “No”.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit