My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Interesting to see how many who do NOT live in the United States has so much to say about American politics.

"When America sneezes, the whole world catches a cold."

Maybe that has something to do with it.

• minimus
    minimus

I like Fink because he says his feelings and although I disagree with him a lot I think he’s a good person. But I think he reads mainstream media and simply believes it.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Mr.Finkelstein
    I also predict his now wife will divorce him.

If she does divorce him, You still won't have a chance FINK.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Dam it !

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I've been watching US politics for long time (60 years) and I never have seen so much contradictory bad things come out by an acting President of the US.

There has to be something relating to that fact , it doesn't happen simply because a few media outlets are biased to the Democratic party.

Its for this reason I see a portion of the people who did vote Republican last time will vote Democrat this time which will push the Democrats into the White House and congress.

• minimus
    minimus

Fink, once again I think you are wrong. But we shall see.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I see why people do support Trump though, he has taken on many Nationalistic policies in support of the country such as taxation, immigration etc.

His biggest weakness is that he doesn't completely act in accordance to federal politics, which always gets him into trouble.

He fumbles and bumbles in a manner that is unnoticeable and unappealing which puts people off, he also has questionable character which has come to light in the eyes of the general population.

• TD
    TD

So what is the connection to Ginsburg's death?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    His biggest weakness is that he doesn't completely act in accordance to federal politics, which always gets him into trouble.

Believe it or not, I really like posts like this one. There is an attempt to state... something. You don’t like Trump - got it. And you are trying to say “here’s a problem” - great. But it brings with it a plethora of strange implications.

What does it mean to “completely act in accordance to federal politics”? Above you said that his lack of acting in accordance to “federal politics” is his “biggest weakness”.

Is there a list of rules called “code of federal politics”? Can you list, perhaps, some violation of this code that causes “weakness”?

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Can you list, perhaps, some violation of this code that causes “weakness”?

How about his actions of trying gain information from other countries against his political opponents in the US. ?

The reason why the US is so divided and volatile right now is because his ideological political policies.

How about his many acts of contrived dishonesty on many important subject matters like the Covid virus, Global warming, the wall that Mexico was suppose to pay for, the number of attendance at his inaugural day, just to name a few ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit