My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Doctor Who: They are just another political tool.

• Quandary
    Quandary

Are there not systems in place to point out voter fraud ?

Yes- poll watchers from both parties are present during the vote count.

Whose to say that Republican supporters are not involved in doing this?

Nah- righteous Republicans?? Only demonic Democrats do that stuff! 🤪

• Funky
    Funky

Oops!

This one didn't age well.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I feel the Dems are liars and BULL sh!t artist. It's coming $5 gasoline. Thank you Biden

• glow
    glow

Unfair polls or that Trump has been unfavored by the majority throughout his presidency and he ended it by mishandling a pandemic?

Tough call what might have sunk him...

• millie210
    millie210

The pandemic is doing what its doing and following the rules of biology consistently. We know this by looking at its behavior and results all over the globe.

Anyone who thinks humans with paper masks are having a high (or even moderate) degree of impact on a virus helps me to understand the psychology of humans who wore garlic to scare away vampires not too long ago in human history.

After approximately 18 months the virus will have run the height of its course and at that point whichever hapless humans are in power will claim "victory' on their own behalf.

Question for the brighter bulbs here: why do you suppose in natures evolutionary survival of the fittest, that stupid is not eliminated as quickly as physical ineptness?

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder
    why do you suppose in natures evolutionary survival of the fittest, that stupid is not eliminated as quickly as physical ineptness?

Parasites don't need inteligence to survive, any animal body will do.

And parasites rule the world.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

why do you suppose in natures evolutionary survival of the fittest, that stupid is not eliminated as quickly as physical ineptness?

Because we do not allow evolution to take its natural course. We do allow the weak and stupid to die. Instead, we give them free money, free food, free housing, a big screen TV and allow them to breed at a higher rate than the rest of the population.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

And now we have criminal referrals of 3000+ cases in Nevada. *sigh*

At this point, there is no real winning. Imagine if the court steps in and reverses some of this. First of all, I don't know how they are going to step in. What objective remedy will work other than each of the contested states have a re-election for a few days - give people time to get to the polls? The left won't accept that either.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

DOC, humans don’t breed, animals do.

If the inept are getting all of this free stuff, maybe they are the smart ones, and we are slow. Just a thought .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit