My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Yawn."Trump said", wah! wah!
    Have you noticed no one cares apart from you sad bunch that pretend you care because you think it's damaging?

Oh come on Simon, if someone on the left made the statement about grabbing a woman’s punaani you’d be disgusted with them. Listen I actually think he’s kinda funny most of the time and god knows he’s eternally optimistic 🤣I don’t have any real interest in American politics since, quite frankly, I don’t understand it. But I really do think NO other politician would get away with saying what he does. In particular that comment.

I mean we humans judge someone on what they say, that’s just the way of the world. What do you expect?!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Silent Buddha He has a looking history of making ridiculously racist stereotypes and then doubling down on them as well as introducing a crime bill that he knew would disproportionately impact minorities.

oh god yes Biden is embarrassing when it comes to race. Something I’ve never heard Trump do.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

How about LBJ: "will that gal shuck her drawers for you?"

We do not like trump for his morals or suaveness, but because he is NOT one of them.

• minimus
    minimus

The grab them by the pussy comment has been exhausted for four years. People had their chance to either accept his apology and move on Or get stuck with this being a dealbreaker. Obviously it was not a dealbreaker for Trump so life continues to go on

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Trump has had both some pluses and minuses in his first term in office but I think his minuses will caustically push a portion of the votes over to the democrats this election.

It actually comes down to how or what he and his administration accomplished or didn't accomplish as the case may be.

• Simon
    Simon
    Oh come on Simon, if someone on the left made the statement about grabbing a woman’s punaani you’d be disgusted with them.

I don't think Trump has ever pretended to be anyone other that who he is.

The recording was obviously someone playing to an audience, trying to big-up themselves and impress the young guy and the #metoo crowd miss the important "they let you ..." part (even if it was for real).

For those who bother to go off more than just the mainstream media, there are plenty of accounts of things Trump has done for people that make me think that he's actually a nice guy, even if he is no saint.

But the job is "President of the United States". It's not to hire the next Mr Rogers. The key thing is someone competent and not part of the swamp. Biden is the ultimate incompetent swamp creature by comparison and the more you find out, the more sleazy and corrupt he seems to be.

• Simon
    Simon
    oh god yes Biden is embarrassing when it comes to race. Something I’ve never heard Trump do

It's a democrat thing.

Remember Clinton and her "hot sauce" moment? They think colored people are props to be wheeled out every 4 years and just play to their stereotypes instead of treating them as real people.

Biden reprised it by playing some latin rap music from the podium to win the latin vote.

They obvious think people with brown skin are thick-as-shit and will just applaud if you say something "brownish".

Hey black people ... "fried chicken !!!"

Yeah, they all love me now for sure ... in dem-world.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Biden and Harris are missing in action. The riots are playing in favor of Trump and the radical left has their hand so far up Bidens rear end making his lips move its sick. Trump is not only closing the gap but he is ahead by a few points in some battle ground states. I knew the media was lying about the poles a few months back. They always do this. Make it look like its going to be a rout then when it gets closer to the election they have to be more accurate or look like fools, too late they already look like fools.

• minimus
    minimus

The democrats know there is no Biden blowout. They keep him under wraps because every time he opens his mouth it’s embarrassing. Trump is tireless. Sleepy Biden looks like a feeble old man. He has never won the presidency because he is extremely flawed and quite frankly he’s not the brightest bulb in the sky.

The polls have generally been bogus when it comes to Trump. Look at the crowds that follow both candidates. That will tell you everything.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The reality is neither will win big but it would seem by virtue of the latest polls around the country that the democrats will win the electoral vote placing Biden into office.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit