JoenB75
    BLM is the Isis within your borders. You need deal with it
  • minimus
    minimus

Rasmussen polls are showing him with his highest numbers yet/ over 50%

• LV101
    LV101

YES! Hope so.

How it could have ever been a 'race' is beyond my imagination - all Marxist left hype.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Interesting to see how many who do NOT live in the United States has so much to say about American politics. And these are usually people with universal health care. 🤨

• minsky
    minsky

The democrats are openly campaigning on court packing and fundamentally and changing the structure of the USA and it's constitution to ensure their rule for the next 30 years.

Simon is right. There will be one abnormality after another. This is already planned, which can be known by how they are trying to frame the issue beforehand. They foresee a situation where the federal government may have to step in to ensure a fair count by seizing ballot boxes, and frame that as a coup. They foresee a situation where the supreme court may have to resolve a dispute over illegally cast mail-in ballots and therefore RBGs death scare them.

This will not succeed, and I think Trump will win in a landslide after it once more turns out the polls were wrong. Then it will be Ivanka 2024 (if not Trump for a third term).

• minimus
    minimus

I was just looking at Gateway Pundit and watching BLM and Antifa types terrorizing a driver and smashing the car while the person’s dog is clearly distraught. These people are terrorists, plain and simple.

Only abnormal people would think this democratic way is good. I can’t see how the democrats can think they can prosper with these. Types of people supporting them. Trump will win BIGLY.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I do not agree with these “fringe” groups, minimus. They are criminals.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How about the mishandling and fumbling of the Covid virus that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of American citizens ? I am now beginning to see why so many are being turned off by the comments on this web site. ~ FINK

Fink, you're a smart enough guy to (finally) see through the bullshit of the WTS, why are you so blinded to the propaganda of "the left". Any "mishandling and fumbling" that took place was at the hands of the "trusted experts" that flip flopped more than Hiden Biden has. You don't need to wear masks. OR Everyone must wear masks. WHICH IS IT? Conspiracy theories right and left. (Blaming people on both sides. See how I did that?)

A whole lot of the COVID news truly is FAKE NEWS. Both cases and deaths are exaggerated. We were scared when two of our family members (overweight 35-50 yo) tested positive. THREE DAYS of feeling crappy and that was it! Back to work in less than 2 weeks.

Please share how you have been so terribly affected by COVID. Out of work? Now financial at risk? Tested POS? Can't go to a restaurant? (BTW--Where do you live?) Can't get your hair done (since you're not House Speaker.)

We live on the "county line". One county requires masks but the other does not. One allows restaurants to open at 25% capacity where they're going bankrupt. The other allows normal operation. So yes, "everyone" is crossing the county line. (Just like the hypocritical Philly mayor crossed State lines to dine!)

You think Biden could have handled this "pandemic" any better? You're delusional! You need to review the Obama-Biden handling of H1N1. Thankfully it was not as contagious or lethal.

I think you are among those who would condemn Trump of starving aquatic life if he rescued someone under shark attack.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Biahi2 hours ago

Interesting to see how many who do NOT live in the United States has so much to say about American politics. And these are usually people with universal health care.

i live in the UK--and have no interest in our politics--and dont bother to vote. i have even less interest in US politics--to the point that i dont know which party is what--and never comment on here about your politics. just--boring... i wish the site would ban all political arguments. but then there would be very little content left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit