My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Fink, the Dems do most of the polling.

......and I dont think anyone here is stupid enough to believe that lie.

No wonder your a Trump supporter

• minimus
    minimus

What lie? Prove that I lied .

• Simon
    Simon
    I dont think anyone here is stupid enough to believe that lie.

There is clearly a danger to conservatives in some states responding honestly to polling right now, little wonder that most polls have consistently underestimated support for Trump.

It's not a lie, it's provably true. As evidence I submit the 2016 election ... what was it, 99% certain that she was going to win, in the polls.

They use the polls for publicity purposes.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The Polls in the 2016 election had Clinton in front but come vote day the democrats lost.

Than still doesn't hold up the statement made by Minimus that the Polls are conducted by Democratic supporters.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Here is list of Polls in the US put out by the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54094119

Are these Polls made and conducted by Democratic supporters as Minimus says they are ?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Here is list of Polls in the US put out by the BBC

LOL, BBC News is an operational business division of the British Broadcasting Corporation, what do they know of USA Polls.

Trump let them have it last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlS5ZvsxQKw

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes you always hold D. Trump for the upmost equivocation of truth and honesty !

• TheListener
    TheListener

No more Democrat Derangement Syndrome Please

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

No more Democrat Derangement Syndrome Please

Agreed. That is though somewhat like asking the sun to rise in the west, not the east.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Even if Trump does lose this election, I believe he's woken up the politics in Washington in good way, on matters of illegal immigration, support and backing up corporate businesses in the country, putting pressure on US based companies to not leave and go abroad

Some of his foreign affairs policies were pretty good too, his dealing with Iran for example.

He also had a few discretionary flops as well, like improving the heath care system to name just one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit