My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    We do not like trump for his morals or suaveness...

I think that will have zero influence. People have learned how to deal with how rough around the edges he is. I too wish he was more polished, and I don't even think he is a great person, but to me he is the best shot at keeping us from further spiraling into identity politics crazy land.

Btw, I saw this clip where Biden steps up to the podium on some appearance at a hispanic event and pulls out his phone and plays spanish song. How pathetic. They probably coached him to death to be able to do that. Politicians really have no regards for the intelligence of voters

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I don’t see how polls can be trusted, no matter what they are predicting. The pollsters are partisan, the people polled aren’t honest, and the news is selective.

The political polling business is now just another political tool used for influencing voters, not surveying them.

• minimus
    minimus

I personally know of a number of people who have been polled and they are Trump supporters and they gave false information. Their attitude was why should I tell them?

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The political polling business is now just another political tool used

for influencing voters, not surveying them.

So then from that comment being that out 40 or more polls taken around the country stating by their accountable numbers of which the democrats come out ahead means all those pollsters were conducted by democrat supporters and therefore viably dishonest .

.........interesting ????

• minimus
    minimus

Fink, the Dems do most of the polling. The pollsters are often wrong because they are biased. (See 2016 election),

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

When my oldest was in Kindergarten, I would visit the classroom. When a kid would get fussy over something, the teacher would say, “OK <insert name here>, is this a big deal or a little deal?” She kept asking that question: Is this a big deal or a little deal? Of course to the kid, it was always a big deal. That’s why the kid was having the fit. But she was trying to give the kid some sort of perspective on how to gauge problems.

If a man walks into an emergency room with a large, deep cut on his hand, it could be very serious. But if that man was wheeled into the emergency room with a large, deep cut along with a gun wound to the chest, and the doctor started treating the cut, you would probably say: “WTF! Is this a big deal or a little deal? There seems to be more pressing issues.”

And I don’t think the Dems quite get it yet. All these grievances about Trump. All his moral failings, and his supposed lies. That’s all we hear about. He’s just a horrible person.

Maybe.

Is it a big deal or a little deal?

Every fundamental principle of western civilization is under attack. The rampant postmodernism is working to undermine even objective facts. Hate speech codes, critical race theory. The idea of “innocent until proven guilty” has been discarded by the left. The hate for free markets, and massive ideological jump to the left economically threatens physical prosperity. Good lord, we could go on and on. The left is bringing back true racism - formally!

The patient has a massive gun wound to the chest. You think I am going to care if you bring up that Trump exaggerated inauguration crowd size? If Trump is accused of fucking a goat while watching 10 whores peeing over Obama’s bed, while eating fluffy bunnies in Russian dressing - it’s still a smaller deal than what the left is doing right now.

It’s just icing on the cake that EVERY accusation leveled at Trump is also a massive untruth.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

There is one thing that all the conflicting newscasters agree on------------There is no way the Winner will be announced on election day.

Some are predicting the winner won't be announced till next year after the Supreme court decides who the winner is.

There is a possibility that Biden will leave the planet before the announcement is made. Which means Harris might become President. And Harris has mentioned in the past that if she every becomes President one day, ---Then Pressley and Talib would make good VPs and it would be the first time in US history that a Women President and Women VP. would run the Country and be able to change the entire structure of the USA. AOC was first pic, but she doesn't qualify yet because of age. AOC has said she plans to run for President in 2024 when she turns 35.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Sebastian Gorka said on Fox News last night, that there is some Article blah blah that says if there are issues with the number of electoral college votes needed to win the presidency or other issues that there is no clear winner, that the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, would become president.

Now that's scary.

• TD
    TD

Now that's scary.

It certainly is.

Equally concerning is the fact that Trump doesn't seem to realize it.

Don't misunderstand. I prefer Trump to Biden, but his basic lack of understanding of our Constitution, which even conservative groups like the Heritage and Second Amendment foundations have pointed out is a problem.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I thought it went to the senate with the vp casting a tie breaker vote

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit