My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• Clarkey
    Clarkey

Are there not systems in place to point out voter fraud ?

Who to say that Republican supporters are not involved in doing this?

• LV101
    LV101

Thus far they've not found any DEM ballots pitched into rivers/lakes or mail employees/gov't poll employees or politicians (like TX, PA, just to name a couple incidents and there are many) nixing out ballots of Republicans. That's not to say it hasn't happened but mail carriers mostly democrats -- I've heard this from 3 postal workers in my state - 2 DEMS, 1 NON-DEM.

There is no organized check-system in place, of course. No ballot identification in NV and I'm sure same in many other states. Everything else in life demands verification but not the most important -- our votes. There's a huge reason for this.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

VOTE EARLY

VOTE OFTEN

• minimus
    minimus

Even with all the crookedness Trump wins. He just doesn’t put up with BS. Look at 60 Minutes. 👏 bravo!

• Clarkey
    Clarkey

If all the up to date polls were in favour for the Republicans or close at least , he would win, but they are not.

Sorry Min but your chosen supportive candidate isn't going to win this election.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

If all the up to date polls were in favour for the Republicans or close at least , he would win, but they are not.

I guess that explains why Hildebeest is the current president?

• titch
    titch

Wellllllll, Mr. Minimus. Here it is, November 5th, two days after the Election, and it is still "up in the air"---undecided. Do you still think that Mr. Trump is going to win..."big"? I. Don't. Think. So. (Define "big".) The Candidate who wins will win by a "razor-thin" margin. But, hey, that's how the ball will bounce...that's how the cookie will crumble. Best Regards to all.

Titch.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@titch: true. Neither side “won big”.

The pollsters, however, have “lost big” - that is for sure.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Here is my question. Why have the pollsters been so off on their predictions for the past 2 Presidential elections? I find it funny that many make claims about disenfranchised votes from Trumps comments. But, we see the news, 24 hours a day for the past month, say that "Biden is leading by more than 10% in all polls. Isn't this disenfranchising?

• Davros
    Davros
    Why have the pollsters been so off on their predictions for the past 2 Presidential elections?

Because pollsters and the media like to sound like they know what they are talking about. But in reality, most, if not all media, talk out of their backside.

The days of Cronkite are LONG over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit