My Prediction: Trump Wins Big

by minimus 193 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The thread has exploded...

I said:

Believe it or not, I really like posts like this one. There is an attempt to state... something. You don’t like Trump - got it. And you are trying to say “here’s a problem” - great. But it brings with it a plethora of strange implications.

What does it mean to “completely act in accordance to federal politics”? Above you said that his lack of acting in accordance to “federal politics” is his “biggest weakness”.

Is there a list of rules called “code of federal politics”? Can you list, perhaps, some violation of this code that causes “weakness”?

Fink said:

Can you list, perhaps, some violation of this code that causes “weakness”?

How about his actions of trying gain information from other countries against his political opponents in the US. ?

The reason why the US is so divided and volatile right now is because his ideological political policies.

How about his many acts of contrived dishonesty on many important subject matters like the Covid virus, Global warming, the wall that Mexico was suppose to pay for, the number of attendance at his inaugural day, just to name a few ???

You list three items above. Did you notice that the first and third were quickly de-bunked. However, I think #2 has a point. And it sheds some light on why we don't care about all the endless character complaints about Trump : It's not about Trump. Its about political policies that might be implemented. Come on - RGB dies and the left melts down. Why? Did Trump grab her by the pussy? No, be honest - the left makes law from the bench. The left pushes its political, social, and economic ideology from the judicial branch. The left views the constitution as "living" and ever-malleable. Faced with the prospect of losing the supreme court as a second legislature, you see the mask slip a bit in the last few days.

The left was making, what it thought was, significant process toward "fundamental change" - and then Trump happened. It isn't about him. It's about the "progress" that was halted.

Utopia as so close...

Also, a good portion of this is the postmodern view of the world - steeped in critical race theory. Trump's election, to those that believe in CRT, just confirms there is a massive white supremist epidemic sweeping the nation. It is the foundation of a lot of the TDS.

• minimus
    minimus

Mean, another good post!

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

i got my spouse voter registration card, she is voting trump just like mine..... and she's a pioneer

• minsky
    minsky

Good on you Betheliesalot! Just be careful because it might be a bit illegal to vote on her behalf, although it is in good service!

• cofty
    cofty

It's very illegal. It's voter fraud and it undermines democracy. Would you approve of Biden supporters stealing other's votes?

• minsky
    minsky

Voter fraud, in the context of the 2020 US election, is the concern that hostile foreign powers or domestic actors will flood the system with thousands of fraudulent votes. This is a very real concern and has been raised multiple times not only by Donald trump, but also serious figures like Bill Barr, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAsOtb1_FLg, who has access to the relevant facts.

This concern, which could steal the 2020 election, is entirely different from a single person speculating, probably in jest, he might vote on behalf of his spouse who no doubt would vote the same as him anyway. In one case ballots are being made up by the thousands, and in the other an already printed ballot is simply filled out. One case is a very minor issue which could hypothetically result in a small fine, the other is felony and a multi-year stint in federal prison.

Equating and both-siding the two situations serves nobody but Joe Biden and the people who are interested in stealing the 2020 US election.

• cofty
    cofty
    Equating and both-siding the two situations serves nobody

I didn't

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

You can bet when the countable votes go in favor for the Democrat party, the Republican party including Trump will proclaim voter fraud .

.........watch for it

• minsky
    minsky

As a corollary, when republicans point out voter-fraud and decide to fight for a fair count using the court system and the legally available powers, democrats will claim there is a minuscule amount of voter fraud and the election is being stolen.

If we can identify voter fraud just on this thread (as appears to be the case ), one should keep an open mind as to what might happen in the election...

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

If Joe Biden wins, hide your children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWm_SPOWsWM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit