'Saddam's Palace May Be New U.S. Embassy'

by sf 90 Replies latest social current

• sf
    sf

....Scanning....
    ... said Hurndall was shot by an Israeli soldier in a military watchtower as Hurndall ... One
    contract has been awarded to Halliburton's Kellogg Brown & Root unit, but ...
    www.geocities.com/newscompass2003/01-08May03.html - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

ASUG member list
    ... Haarmann & Reimer Halliburton Company Harman Consumer Group ... WK Kellogg Foundation
    WR Grace and Company WW ... Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania ...
    www.geocities.com/sairam_gsn/asug.html - 28k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

sKally

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Euph,

The French government supplying Saddam with Arms wasn't undiplomatic? Nor the French, German, and Russian business deals (illegal) with Iraq? Hmmmm, let me think on it for a minute. An oppossing idea would be to abstain from voting...it registers disapproval while at the same time allowing the US to operate as it sees fit.

Now then, exactly how is rewarding those who helped the US by only allowing them to bid the contracts being undiplomatic? If France, Russia, and Germany wanted to be in on the rebuilding they should have helped, or at least not stood in the way.

There's a book about a little girl who looks for help to harvest grain...and no one in her village will help...so she does it without them...when she bakes the bread...the whole village wants to help her eat it...she says no...we're looking at a similar case here...except the US wasn't alone...there are more than 60 countries eligible to bid because they helped...those who stood in the way...can find their own country to rebuild at their own expense...maybe they could start by rebuilding Bosnia and Kosovo.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Yeru... the American government used to supply Saddam with arms too. And there's no distinction between an abstention and a negative vote on the Security Council.

And it's not like France and Germany are looking for a handout, here. They're looking to participate in a competitive bidding process, which will save the U.S. money. If they weren't going to provide the lowest bids, then allowing or forbidding them to participate would be moot anyway.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

FBC I'm not sure what you mean, do I live alone in this world? No I certainly don't actually. Does my disagreeing with you about France getting a slice of the pie mean I'm stupid? Is that your point? France stood in the way of Iraqi freedom, they deserve nothing at all. Is France paying the bills there? Ummm, why no they aren't.

Obtient la France ce qu'elle mérite, rien.

• Dino
    Dino

Hey sweetness.

Gimme a call sometimes, OK

Love ya.

Dino

• Swickley
    Swickley
    REMEMBER PEOPLE ... WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN TOLD (does that talk to ex JW's ?)

Ditto to that Frenchbabyface. But there's not much independant thinking on this board. Many seem to only believe what they hear on the radio or TV. Fox news manipulates the thinking of masses of people in this country. Which reminds me, did everyone get their flu shot... Hurry before it's too late. Hurry! Death is just around the corner.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Hi Swickley Did you miss me????

• Swickley
    Swickley

You change your photo so much, I hardly know who you are. What gives?

• sf
    sf

Okay babe, but did you lose my number?

sKally

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    You change your photo so much, I hardly know who you are. What gives?

Well thank you for paying attention.

Should something give?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit