Do You Think Disfellowshipping Is The Worst Thing About Jehovah’s Witnesses?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    They justify lying and tell you it’s not really a lie if you speak untruth to someone not entitled to know.

In WTS world, no one is entitled to know the truth

• minimus
    minimus

Jesus, God, Watchtower... all the same

• blondie
    blondie

min, except the WTS comes first

WTS, god, Jesus

People can only get to god going through the WTS

• a watcher
    a watcher

No. I think that child molestation and wife beating are worse.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s like the holy trinity, Blondie.😾😼😽

• minimus
    minimus

If someone is accused of molestation and the elders choose not to believe the accuser, if the accuser warned anyone else about the molester the slanderers could be disfellowshipped!

• minimus
    minimus

Wow that was weird!!!

it looked like JW com was not working for a few minutes. It kept saying error.

Glad we are back on!👍👍👍

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is not as bad as the death threat that comes with it. Or the programming that everyone left in gets to spiritually attract stupid hardship. This "money is bad, store treasure in heaven" is horrible programming. How much do they program people that being attracted to the opposite sex is sinful? That was the impression I got when sitting at a big or grand boasting session. (And they wonder why I gave nothing or started blowing those hardship workings off.)

Or, working while sick. It makes me sick every time they ballyhoo someone for doing so much for joke-hova despite a major sickness (especially one caused by doing too much for that ungrateful thing). Enough of that, and you will program your soul to actually develop those same conditions. Those who pious-sneer despite being in constant severe pain program everyone's souls to become that sick--I wonder how many cancers, heart diseases, arthritis cases, and other major disabilities are actually caused when these constant workings manifest later in life as disease.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I think the worst is scaring the little kids with images and tales of death and destruction. This sets them up for anxiety disorders that can only be alleviated by the cult or other addictions.

Kids brought up where they feel safe are FAR more able to be successful in life.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think the worst thing is the No Blood doctrine that needlessly ends lives.

The hateful ,unloving policy of shunning would be second on my list

And the third thing would be that the GB are pathetic liars who falsify the truth about their own history excusing it all as Theocratic Warfare that includes denying Government Agencies facts that the GB feel are not entitled to know the "Truth" as they see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit