Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Alive and Well

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Nixon was a choir boy in comparison to the criminal acts committed under the US justice system (Obama/Clinton/Comey just to name a few) and the Russian Dossier.

FDR was quite the crook, also -- the Dems' god but I'll stop there.

Odd when non-Trump haters make comments they're considered angry -- last I checked we're not out there physically or verbally abusing anyone. Many of us have certainly experienced it from the Dems by not doing anything -- get the facts. There's a lot of vitriol on this board from the left - WOW! They can't agree to anything for the pro-Trump people -- even though they're side (when more civil or the physical abuse wasn't so prevalent) enjoyed wearing/sporting/commenting their party's victory and positives. Never before in history have such atrocities been committed against a President of the US - fact -- or against those who voted for him.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Alive and Well.

Yeah, likewise- Denial that Trump is a complete idiot is alive and well.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wake up and smell the covfefe.

MAGA

• LV101
    LV101
    MMM - sorry about all the pluses -- I'll blame the internet service in my hood. Sorry.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I love to read and study history of all kinds. I've lived thru a bunch of POTUS's. My first memory of a president was Eisenhower. None have been great men or even good men. But in just a few short years it is very apparent that the current POTUS is mentally unbalanced and is a dangerous human to occupy such an important position on the world stage!

Following and/or supporting this guy is equivalent to supporting the gb of jw's. All that is necessary is to ignore the facts and just blindly follow!

just saying!

• LauraV
    LauraV

"Following and/or supporting this guy is equivalent to supporting the gb of jw's. All that is necessary is to ignore the facts and just blindly follow!"

Yes eyeuse2badub! I feel the same way, like just a couple of hours ago, yet another one of his "I only pick the best" is now gone, yet they blindly follow, interesting, yet sad. Who's left from his original pickings of the best, besides his daughter?

• LV101
    LV101

After 8 yrs. of Obama/Clinton I think the facts reveal otherwise -- stay tuned. Dems have used the same outline (lie&destroy) for time indefinite. Same motto: The end justifies the means. Obama padding Iran with billions and Clinton handing over millions to North Korea and Ole Hil - government corruption at it's best -- such geniuses but they didn't think they'd ever get caught with the presidential election insurance.

Obama/Hiliary -- dangers to the world!

• out4good4
    out4good4
    Who's left from his original pickings of the best, besides his daughter?

Even she and Jared has been incognita after Trump's slamming all Jews that vote Democrat.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    None have been great men or even good men. But in just a few short years it is very apparent that the current POTUS is mentally unbalanced and is a dangerous human to occupy such an important position on the world stage!

Agreed! And that's basically the issue. We don't even expect a US president to be perfect anymore. We know whatever US president is office there will be some stumbles and valid criticisms.

But the avalanche of inadequacies coming from this president is just embarrassing. And this has nothing to do with right vs left -- many of us don't give a shit about aligning with any political cults.

Even the people around him can't stand the situation. It's no wonder that Bolton jumped ship and we are on to the 4th national security advisor in 3 years.

What was that? What's that sound of laughter we hear? Oh it's just the rest of the world chuckling about this banana republic.

• LV101
    LV101

Bolton should have been sent marching many moons ago - about time and a gold star for President Trump. He's been stuck with enough losers from previous admins.

Looks like the fake news were caught in another lie but this time the CIA involved and even NY Times and Washington Post too embarrassed not to report.

Yes - booming economy and jobs are just a negative for the liberal agenda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit