Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Alive and Well

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I follow President Trump on Twitter every day. This tells me all I need to know about the man.

I don't look every day, but quite often. The comments are interesting.

I read Melania's Twitter once in a while also. Whatever she tweets, most of the comments are awful. I looked at Melania's account today. She tweeted something about wishing all the returning students a successful year. Most of the comments were disturbingly hateful. Ivanka's twitter feed is the same way.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

I'm waiting to see any evidence that Trump's not a moron.

I keep seeing evidence that he is. Though he hasn't mocked a handicapped person lately. Maybe there's a chance.

Money? yes Fame? yes, he has those

Was he born rich by any chance? Yes he was.

Can you be an idiot and run a multi-billion dollar organization? See GB of JWs.

The plutocracy has led to Trump's being elected, too bad he's part of it.

• LV101
    LV101

"chosen one" --- boy the dems are more desperate than EVA! He couldn't be the "chosen one" because corrupt Obama was the 2nd coming as I recall. He was the savior of the teleprompter and passable reading skills but no leadership, business, government, skills, to care about the citizens of the US.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

PeacefulPete - the problem with your checkbox is you can tick all the boxes for Hillary as well and probably write some extra ones on the back.

Whataboutism fallacy. Hillary sucks, I agree.

The lefts unwillingness to accept the election result is almost unprecedented and is a very sinister development. They suggested that the danger to democracy was from Trump, but it's the democrats that are really undermining it. It's their candidate that wouldn't accept the result and went on a whining tour. It's their president that used the state spy agencies to try and tip the balance in the election and then undermine the incoming presidency. Obama is the most corrupt president ever, doing what Nixon did x100.

You mean that thing where most Americans voted for Hillary but Trump was put in office by the minority vote by means of the electoral college? Hillary whined? Ok. Obama is worse than Nixon? Ok, sure whatever. This makes Trump awesome? This makes him smart? This makes him not corrupt? Not sure how any thing follows this? Many of us out here hate the DNC as much as or more than the RNC.

Their platform for the next election now seems to be utter madness - last night their main candidates were deciding whether they liked plastic or paper straws better and exactly how many African babies they should kill to save the planet. The last one, coming from a multi-millionaire with multiple houses was pretty stunning to be honest ... yet the simpletons watching CNN clap like seals at the Nazi-esque "final solution".

Straws, killing African babies, Nazis.. ok ... if all the Democratic party were card carrying members of NAMBLA, this doesn't necessarily mean anything about Trump and those that love him dearly.

• LV101
    LV101

What could possibly be fair with 3 or 4 over populated states running the country when the rest of us taxpayers should have rights, also. GET A CLUE! Hard to imagine the dems want their crooks no matter no matter.

Constitution haters --- get over it until it's changed. It's the law for a purpose.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

What could possibly be fair with 3 or 4 over populated states running the country when the rest of us taxpayers should have rights, also. GET A CLUE! Hard to imagine the dems want their crooks no matter no matter.

Constitution haters --- get over it until it's changed. It's the law for a purpose.

What is the "over populated" threshold?

Side note: Have you forgotten that South Dakota and California both get two Senators?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I agree that Trump derangement syndrome is getting worse several years after his election. They are still foaming at the mouth. Even if he kept his mouth shut, they’d still be bitching!

ONEGENTWOGROUPS:

Regardless of how much you hate Trump (and I’m not saying he’s ‘awesome’) - he just got in because many thought he was the lesser of two evils.

You may not like the Electoral College (because your candidate didn’t get in) but it’s there for a very good reason. Read up on it.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

PeacefulPete - the problem with your checkbox is you can tick all the boxes for Hillary as well and probably write some extra ones on the back.

Whataboutism fallacy. Hillary sucks, I agree.

No, this is not correct. This line wasn’t a distraction or red herring. The point: If you can tick off all the criteria for “Malignant Narcissism” simultaneously for both Hillary and Trump (and probably a whole host of other politicians, if we want to be honest), and then assert Trump has the problem and Hillary does not, then it tends to show TDS is alive and well.

Notice: it is not agreeing with the assessment in any way for Trump or Hillary. It’s a test to see if his world view is internally consistent.

It wasn’t a fallacy.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Regardless of how much you hate Trump (and I’m not saying he’s ‘awesome’) - he just got in because many thought he was the lesser of two evils.

He got in because he got enough votes of a sufficient amount of lesser populated states, and that swung the electoral votes. Who's the most evil? It might be Hillary.

You may not like the Electoral College (because your candidate didn’t get in) but it’s there for a very good reason. Read up on it.

Read up on the electoral college? What a wonderful idea? Oh wait, I did that like 20 years ago. Voters in lesser populated states have more power than larger states. When it comes to the presidency and the Senate, lesser populated state folks have greater power. Should voting power be equalized? Probably, but I don't lose sleep about it.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

No, this is not correct. This line wasn’t a distraction or red herring. The point: If you can tick off all the criteria for “Malignant Narcissism” simultaneously for both Hillary and Trump (and probably a whole host of other politicians, if we want to be honest), and then assert Trump has the problem and Hillary does not, then it tends to show TDS is alive and well.

Notice: it is not agreeing with the assessment in any way for Trump or Hillary. It’s a test to see if his world view is internally consistent.

It wasn’t a fallacy.

If anyone is asserting that Hillary is ethically better than Trump, then they are wrong. I believe Trump doesn't like people dying, Hillary's a little more comfortable with killing people, a total war hawk, making her more evil than him in that regard. Trump pulled back a strike on Iran because of the body count, that never stopped Obama and wouldn't stop Hillary for damn sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit