Staying in physically for all the benefits

by Indoubtbigtime 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    We all know Santa is an anagram of Satan. NASA is also an anagram of Satan without the T. This is why they always say T minus 10,9,8….Datan is the father of the lie and NASA are liars Indy

Datan the father of the lid.

OK. I'm not indulging in this silliness anymore. I'm beginning to suspect some trolling here. It's getting very irrational and quite frankly, pointless.

Dissy - Good grief. He is clearly not someone I wish talking to again about NASA's space program.

I will no longer look at or respond to this bonkers thread.

Coming soon: Why the Earth is flat.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''OK. I'm not indulging in this silliness anymore. I'm beginning to suspect some trolling here. It's getting very irrational and quite frankly, pointless.''

I'm very surprised it took you so long to realize that.

• TD
    TD

indoubtbigtime

This is how you make excuses for these these two pictures NASA claims are genuine

One thing at a time. We're talking about this piece of stupidity here:

I don't think you know what you're talking about, but I could be dead wrong

In your own words, can you explain the basic mathematics of an orbit? Kepler worked it out in 1605, so you shouldn't have too much trouble.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    ThomasCovenant: I'm very surprised it took you so long to realize that.

I'll admit, he had me going for a while. I'm a bit mortified that it took the "NASA is Satan without a T" bit* to clue me in. I'll blame old age and long-term damage from JW indoctrination.

*I have to admit, the "T-minus" bit was funny!

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

If someone can show me a picture of the entire Earth or a part picture of the earth and moon together that is not fake then I will admit I was wrong and I will pay £200 into your account of your choice

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    • Being comfortable not knowing and growing with the flow. It may turn out the GBody teaching is near the truth but I doubt it.

But I love studying the Bible and spending time with those who do.

we always feel very upbuilt and encouragement when we come home from the meetings so don’t want to lose that

my suggestion is stay in the org for the good things and keep open minded

yes I kind of have to go along with some things I don’t agree with or at least not sure about. When someone says about the big A coming I nod along but I don’t really believe it, but I’m sitting on the fence if the great tribulation starts I will jump that side of the fence

even their own teaching days someone could come into the truth last min and be ok

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Indoubtbigtime

What i dont get about you is--why ?

Ok--to you jehovah is real--because you think he is. Thats all--

Did you mention previously that you fear him. Why ? Do you think he will strike you dead if you dont ?

My understanding is there is only one god ( to all of you that believe in him ) so why does it matter where you choose to worship him? Have you ever come across a religion that claims to be false ?

You mention you are " old aged"--have you always been a JW ? Were you born in to it ?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

My understanding is the universe came about by intelligence not chance, beyond that I don’t know.

I love studying the Bible with an open mind and I love being in the org.

Sitting on the fence all the good things about being physically in but all the good things about being mentally out

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i cant imagine staying in that cult by choice when you dont have to. You can believe in your god and read your bible all day long without being a fake member of that phoney religious charade.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

If someone can show me a picture of the entire Earth or a part picture of the earth and moon together that is not fake then I will admit I was wrong and I will pay £200 into your account of your choice

THIS CHALLENGE STILL STANDS. If they really went there why did they not take any pictures?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit