Staying in physically for all the benefits

by Indoubtbigtime 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TD
    TD

The Rashid Rover (UAE) and the SORA-Q (Japan) were launched on December 11 and are scheduled to arrive at the Atlas Crater in April of this year.

Both devices are aboard the Hakuto-R lander, which is taking a very long, 5 month, low energy orbit.

ispace announced on the 11th of this month that everything is on track and the two orbital control maneuvers taken so far were successful.

https://ispace-inc.com/m1

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Something doesn’t add up here

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Something doesn’t add up here

I'm going to regret this........I really don't go for all this Flat Earth stuff.

Indulge poor Unky Punky....what are you seeing?

It just looks like some pictures of spacey stuff.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Let’s not go there with the flat earth I don’t think anyone on here believe that, if they do I could refute flat earth in short time just look at the latitude longitude in the Southern Hemisphere and the distance between them.

Anyway now we have established the earth is a globe how can you explain the distance between the earth and the moon in these pictures from 2015 and the one they supposedly took in 2022?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

People took pictures of the Artemis so called missions to the moon a few months ago, and the rockets curved over and went down again. They never went anywhere near the moon just like in the 1960s

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Some people actually still believe this tinfoil wonder actually flew the distance between the moon and the earth with three men and equipment in it🤣

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Let’s not go there with the flat earth

It seems that a lot of material like this comes from those sources. So, forgive me if I'm wrong. But please beware of these nutters because they're all over this stuff.

There is a youpube channel, scimandan. Not my favourite channel but he seems to explain these Flat Earther (because that's where most of this is coming from), postulations away. There's a Welsh bloke too. Can't remember his channel name.

can you explain the distance between the earth and the moon in these pictures from 2015 and the one they supposedly took in 2022?

No. Because I haven't a clue what I'm supposed to be looking at or why it makes a difference. They're just a couple of pictures that don't seem related. The grey mass on the bottom picture looks like someone painted it on with Guache paint and a crap paint brush.

What is the legit source of the pictures? Links? What actually are they supposed to prove in context.

Sorry, Indy. I don't get it.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

There has never ever been credible pictures released from NASA to show they have ever been that far away from Earth and taken real pictures

all the pictures they release prove they are lying

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Indy. what are your sources for these pictures and such?

Do you have links to credible sources for us to review?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Not being mean, but anyone knows the rocket wouldn't go straight up to the moon. This isn't Wallace and Gromit.

If it takes 3 days to get there, you'd need to take into consideration orbits and shizzle. You'd expect curvature. There wouldn't be a trail in a straight line up. How bonkers would that be?

This is a really hilarious attempt by some Flat Earther type, isn't it?! TBH, I think this is a joke meme.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit