Australian Royal Commission Findings released

by Mephis 75 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Pretty damning ... It's looking grimm for the WTS in Australia ...

Eden

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Not only looking grim for WT in Oz - ARC has effectively demonstrated that all policies and procedures world wide are dictated by the GB in NY.

Wide implications, I think.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I hope someone at the BBC makes a summary of these findings. JWs would be much more likely to read that. Would it be worth contacting someone at the BBC and pointing out there is a story here?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Stunning! Say no more, squire! Mr Jackson is a liar. Dr Applewhite ia a liar. the whole darn kit and kaboodle of the watchtower is a lie.

Let's review, it's a thingy.....

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Punk:

You're right, of course, but sometimes it is far more effective to word these things properly.

E.g. 'Dr Applewhite's report is rejected'. That says it all - and effectively f**** her future career as an 'expert'.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

omg - this report isn't as damning as I'd thought it would be - it really isn't. Other religions examined are much much worse.

Most of the changes required are related to religion v secularism views of children and women against family orientation

edit; of course it isn't going to look good in the press

• HanSolo
    HanSolo

These are only Stewart's final submissions (with findings AVAILABLE) to the Commission.

These are NOT the actual findings of the Commission.

• cofty
    cofty

Good observation HanSolo.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Toole is officially a Tool.

Let's hope they make an example of him.

He has conspired with the organization he is employed by to deny children the safety measures they are legally entitled to.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Memphis thank you👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit