Australian Royal Commission Findings released

by Mephis 75 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cofty
    cofty

Here you go...

Right click that link and "save link as.."

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    So after looking at the document quickly - its pretty obvious that its basically saying - anything we said we were going to do to cooperate - well you can forget it. It seems to be a very defensive response.
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

Thanks, cofty!

• Mephis
    Mephis

Reason link is to the main link page for downloads from ARC is I know I don't particularly like hitting a link and finding large pdf files downloading. Other people's mileage may vary. There are also multiple submissions, including that of the JWs, available for download too.

• flipper
    flipper

Freaking AWESOME ! You go Angus Stewart ! What a damning large volume of evidence against the WT Society and it's criminal child abuse policies ! Wow. Even the stupid "psychologist " Dr. Applewhite if you can call her a psychologist appears to have been paid off by the WT Society for verbally supporting the WT Society's child abuse policies.

Angus Stewart and the Australian commission's view of her ? Quote, " The opinions expressed by Dr. Applewhite are....... rejected because they are not substantiated by identifiable facts and assumptions or by reasons. " " Dr. Applewhite's report contains a number of factual errors with regard to her documenting of the relevant practices and procedures of the Jehovah's Witnesses. "

Then the final nail in the coffin, " Dr. Applewhite's report is therefore rejected. "

You can fool some of the people some of the time , but can't fool all of the people all of the time. Take that WT Society ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

So when will the victims get paid?

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I really like what was published about 3/4 down...

'511 It issubmitted that Mr Jackson’s oral evidence isinconsistent with the position regarding disassociation published to Jehovah’s Witnesses internationally in the form of the Organized to do Jehovah’s Will handbook. It is further submitted that the true position in relation to a person who no longer wants to be known as a Jehovah’s Witness and who no longer wishes to be subject to the organisation’s rules and regulations, is that as recorded in the Organized to do Jehovah’s Will handbook."

• cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Mephis, how would one go about uploading the JW-specific file to Facebook?
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    You'd probably need to upload to an FB group, unless you wanted to mess about taking screenshots of a pdf and posting those. Other option is to upload to somewhere like google drive and link to there.
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

My immediate thought:

according to their findings, Geoffrey Jackson lied under oath and maliciously tried to misdirect the comission. As i understand, there are steep penalties for this; will they seek a variable of penalty for this infraction?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit