Library now cleared out

by UnshackleTheChains 58 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

@Amelia Ashton=> Keep them; keep as many old publications that you have and if possible, set up a storage area for these. The Borg would love to have these demolished, but retaining them can show how sheisty and hypocritical they really are!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

they are not piutting them on the trolleys are they in ALL five trolleys in my city today they have been trying to give to the general public books printed in 2012

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This comes from a letter handed out to all congregations that from a certain date and certain publications they should not be not held at the Kingdom Halls for open availability.

Of course the WTS is a corrupt, lying and devious religious publishing house loaded with false prophecies and teachings, mostly developed to spear on the distribution and circulation of those publications.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Well, the good lady kept some of the books as did others. Can't believe I've got these as part of my collection 😉👍

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

...and people wonder why the JWS religion is nutter the hell rack full of unscriptural teachings

The organization was founded upon unsound bible interpretations by novice bible theologians ie. C T Russell, which were many times in opposition to the teachings and instructions given by Jesus toward preaching his Gospel of the new Kingdom..

On well twist things up for the intent of literature proliferation, some people will believe into it since we base are findings out the bible.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

They have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

I regret having binned all those precious publications.

Peace

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Well, the good lady kept some of the books as did others. Can't believe I've got these as part of my collection 😉👍

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

I don’t get it. We all know they don’t like their sheep looking at the really old stuff, but when did they ask people to get rid of their WT CDs? The Watchtower CD is still available on-line, and the WT On-line Library still has Watchtowers going back to 1950, and Awakes & KMs going back to 1970, so you can still view on jw.org the infamous encouragement given in 1974 to sell your house and enter the pioneer service. And the KH Library is a reference library, just because you can’t take the books out doesn’t mean you can’t read them. I have copies of virtually every magazine and book they’ve published since 1874, so while burning hard copies is a tragedy, it’s too late. The truth is out there.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Unshackle the chains, nice collection!

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Ahhb the Kingdom Hall library.

Its my favourite room. The room that set me free. The room that will forever hold a special place in my heart. The room where I was disfellowshiped!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit