Science Will Never Contradict The Bible

by Perry 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So then anyone can commit any atrocious sin and still be accepted into heaven.

Adolf Hitler was a baptized Catholic, does that mean since he was baptized as a Christian that he's now in heaven

with Christ ?

That's a bit of a abominable thing to do tell people its Ok to sin all you want in adhering acceptance that your sins will be eventually washed away.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This thread that you started Perry with is inaccurate biased postulation

concerning the scientific community and its acceptance of biological evolution, one of your redeeming sins ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Science trumps the Bible
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Science trumps the Bible

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fc/Rock_Paper_Scissors_diagram.png

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Perry I hope you get well soon.

Now a question for you. Why is it you are so ready to answer anything relating to religion and emotions, yet refuse to engage inscientific debate despite constantly criticizing it? If you keep harping on about religion trumping science in your many comparisons yet only actively engage one side of the argument. My advice would be to stick to religious topics only since you clearly haven't a clue about science or its mechanics.

• Perry
    Perry
    That so-called "soft tissue" is a microbial film which happens to grow inside the mineral rich fossils. All they have to do is put it through a DNA analyses to verify that.

Village Idiot,

I broke this story on JWD back in 2005 or 2006. Dinosaur soft tissue was disbelieved by many then. Not many here still wish to debate this. At that time, I made several predictions, like how that many more such discoveries would be found and that Dinosaur DNA would one day be found..... all of which have since been proved true.

Schweitzer and her team also tested for the presence of DNA within the cellular structures, using an antibody that only binds to the “backbone” of DNA. The antibody reacted to small amounts of material within the “cells” of both the T. rex and the B. canadensis. To rule out the presence of microbes, they used an antibody that binds histone proteins, which bind tightly to the DNA of everything except microbes, and got another positive result. They then ran two other histochemical stains which fluoresce when they attach to DNA molecules. Those tests were also positive. These data strongly suggest that the DNA is original

Article

• cofty
    cofty

Perry - I am an expert on christian theism otherwise it would be arrogant of me to criticise it.

On the other hand you know absolutely nothing about even the most basic science and yet you oppose it. Why are you not embarrassed by the facile arguments you offer?

You are still ignoring the question that I have asked you many times.

Please tell us specifically which books presenting the scientific evidence FOR evolution you have read.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    Yes Perry have raised and still raise parrots. I have raised at one time or another every parrot in your picture. Retired now with only some macaws and jenday conures.
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Perry I love the picture of all those species of parrot. Do you really believe 2 of each species were carried on the ark or that there was a process of super evolution subsequent to the flood that resulted in the enormous variety we see today?

• Perry
    Perry
    Science destroys the Bible in just the first chapter. The Bible says God created vegetation before the sun. Science wins because we know the earth would have been a popsicle

Hi there Crazy Guy. I have heard this critique before and would like to just point out that light was present on day one, before the plants were created.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

As a side point, I have always though it interesting how that in the first 10 words of the bible, Time, Space & Matter all came into existence at the same time, which is a perfect and accurate description of our universe.

Richard,

I hope to get back into it when I retire.... as a hobby. I'm a fulltime contractor now; too much travel and hustle and bustle for that right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit