Science Will Never Contradict The Bible

by Perry 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Perry
    Perry

No bionics. I do walk with a slight bobble head effect now though. Irritates my bird.

Nearly 1000 Phd. scientists sign petition titled Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

I wonder if the author that teaches kids that their grandma is a gold fish mentions this?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Science destroys the Bible in just the first chapter. The Bible says God created vegetation before the sun. Science wins because we know the earth would have been a popsicle
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    If you asked a hundred scientists who work in palentology they would all disagree, but sure, believe the one scientist that doesn't even work in that field, because denial works for you.
  • Village Idiot
  • cofty
    cofty

Every living thing, including humans, evolved from a common ancestor over millions of years.

This is a fact denied only by the wilfully ignorant.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    No bionics. I do walk with a slight bobble head effect now though. Irritates my bird.

Well I hope you improve/recover over the next few weeks/months.

In the meantime... Here's some rather sordid unrelated bird humor.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I wonder if the author that teaches kids that their grandma is a gold fish mentions this? - I sincerely hope the author does mention this.

That 1,000 PhD scientists can openly dissent/disagree with one of biology's central theories is allowed within the scientific community. They will all keep their jobs, and continue with their careers in their chosen field of science. Compare this to the harsh treatment religion has meted out to religious dissenters.

P.S. I hope you've recovered from surgery, Perry.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    I hope the surgery went well Perry. I am surprised that prayer alone didn't work!
  • Perry
    Perry
    That 1,000 PhD scientists can openly dissent/disagree with one of biology's central theories is allowed within the scientific community. They will all keep their jobs, and continue with their careers in their chosen field of science.

Surgery went well, thank you.

Given the tyranny and intolerance of many with an evolution perspective, it is a miracle that any would sign that document.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    That so-called "soft tissue" is a microbial film which happens to grow inside the mineral rich fossils. All they have to do is put it through a DNA analyses to verify that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit