Disfellowshipped for Fornication

by TxNVSue2023 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

What I don't understand is this "I did not forgive his adultery so I kicked him out, filed for divorce and went to the elders." You ask the elders to be forgiving toward you, but you didn't show forgiveness towards him. I think Jesus had an illustration about that.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

lonnglivetherenagades made a good point about being dedicated to an organization The second question they ask at baptism is a verbal legally binding contract with them, and you have agreed to be under their manmade dictates. Explaination here: https://www.nairaland.com/3846473/verbal-legal-contract-called-baptism

• a watcher
    a watcher

Hi, Sue. I'm PIMI and I encourage you to pursue your reinstatement and remember that you are in the congregation to serve Jehovah and Jesus, not the org.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

a watcher...you wrote and not the org...you cannot separate it...because the org teaches that in order to serve Jehovah and Jesus, you have to obey the GB- You are provided the materials you are to teach people with-these materials adulterate the truth. Once it was taught that the faithful and discreet slave HAD a GB, now they teach the GB is the faithful and discreet slave. One or both ( both from where I am sitting ) are lies! So how are you serving Jehovah and Jesus when you have to teach your students those lies? The GB says to trust them because Jehovah and Jesus trust them...the Bible in Psalms 146:3 says not to trust men. ( who are YOU going to believe-the men who say to trust them or God's word, assuming you believe the Bible?)

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Watcher,

Can one serve Jehovah without the org.? Or does one have to associate with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses to be a Christian and be approved by Jehovah?

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

Well I guess this thread has helped me to see that the JC made the right decision to DF ( because I did not come forward to them). So I'm at peace with it. I'll continue my prayers and Bible reading and stay on the road to reinstatement.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

be sure and tell them you were seeking advice and answers on this forum.

• Ding
    Ding

Sue,

Please realize that posting on this forum is also a disfellowshiping offense.

Do you believe that you should now come forward to the elders and confess that as well?

That would almost guarantee that you won't be reinstated.

The elders will consider that to be far worse than physical fornication.

The vast majority of people who posted on this thread would strongly disagree that the JC made the right decision, and they would advise you to get as far away from the WT as you can without seeking reinstatement.

• Ding
    Ding

A Watcher,

How can you consider yourself to be PIMI when you post on this website, knowing that doing so is a disfellowshiping offense?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I wondered that too??🤷‍♂️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit