The Next Big Thing In WT World

by NotFormer 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Who knows?

Maybe one of these days the governing body will come out and say "we never said we were Gods spokesman or Gods only channel.""

ROFL. 🤣

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Poor ‘scholar’ keeps irrationally bleating his demands for ‘one line of evidence’, which is simply a smokescreen for the fact that his position is entirely unsupportable under the slightest scrutiny. He can’t even get past the fact that his position requires a solstice on a physically impossible date. Instead he pleads ignorance and insists no one else understands the subject because he doesn’t. Then he returns to his inane mantra about ‘one line of evidence’. Pathetic.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Jeffro;

I quit bothering talking to people who dont use reasoning to understand logic.

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

Poor ‘scholar’ keeps irrationally bleating his demands for ‘one line of evidence’, which is simply a smokescreen for the fact that his position is entirely unsupportable under the slightest scrutiny. He can’t even get past the fact that his position requires a solstice on a physically impossible date. Instead he pleads ignorance and insists no one else understands the subject because he doesn’t. Then he returns to his inane mantra about ‘one line of evidence’. Pathetic.

---

Pathetic well describes you in your inability or refusal to simply provide a single line of evidence that disproves 607 BCE for this is something that neither COJ or yourself can do!!

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Beth Sarim:

I quit bothering talking to people who dont use reasoning to understand logic.

Yeah, I just point out his nonsense for honest readers to see. But for now, he’s trapped in his little feedback loop, so there’s not really anything left to say. For honest readers, just go back to the links I’ve already provided earlier in the thread.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Does anyone think that they may ever change/retire the 1919 date? If 1914 is negotiable, then 1919, which is arguably attached to 1914, is also theoretically in play.

The trouble with 1919 is that it is fairly foundational; without it, they can't claim to be special.

But, if not in so many words, they're already saying that they're not special ("flawed human beings", "mistakes have been made"). But they still want the R&F to treat them as God's earthly channel, while they want governments to believe that they have no influence over JWs.

They've painted themselves into a bit of a corner.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Jeffro;

Good job!

• a watcher
    a watcher

Beth, Jackson basically said as much at the ARC.

• Duran
    Duran
    Pathetic well describes you in your inability or refusal to simply provide a single line of evidence that disproves 607 BCE

What is the relevance of 607 now being that the WTS are no longer pointing to WW1 as the point the horsemen started their ride?

They have moved that up to recent events and are pointing to WW3 looming around the corner that will lead to the GT and then Armageddon.

It is on their main page right now.

Funny how you just skip over my post on page 5.

• scholar
    scholar

Duran

What is the relevance of 607 now being that the WTS are no longer pointing to WW1 as the point the horsemen started their ride?

--

Tell that to Jeffro for he has a vested interest in 607 BCE being incorrect!!!

scholar JW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit