THEY'VE DONE IT!!!! The WBTS set a new date!

by dmouse 208 Replies latest watchtower bible

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

it means all faithful jws now think they have at least 30 or so more years to be assholes. Thats all.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

double posting againI swear I only clicked once!

• shamus
    shamus

Now that's not very christian man!

They're very... excuse me... nice... ... people.... AAAUGHHH!

• qwerty
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Tragic, very tragic indeed that no one in that insane organization have learned their lesson......LOL.....let me correct myself.......those that have learned are now outside enjoying their freedom and shaking their heads in disgust and pity at those still trapped by this awful cult. I still have family in there and maybe someday they will truly see the "light". For now, tho, they've again reinforced their "shunning" tactics and even my mom has cut off communications. My aunt, who is not a JW, told her that if my own mother can't talk to me then who the hell can? Even the supposed "blind, evil, godless world" has more compassion than this organization. I am soooo happy that I have escaped them!

Thanking "God" everyday that I am free,

Terri

"Insanity is repeating the same mistake over and over and expecting a different result."

~ Albert Einstein

• AlanB
    AlanB
    I agree, they are not setting a date. They know how the rank and file will respond so they, the WT, do not have to 'set a date'. They can just let the loyal dubs read between the lines while maintaining their freedom to deny they said it.

Was going to comment, that all they need to do is hint at it and the R&F will hype this one, seems this point has been well made here.

• AlanB
    AlanB

Interesting to see how this one pans out. I am sure you can use the bible to make the date any date you wish.

• SiouxWoman
    SiouxWoman

WOW, I learn something new every day on this site. Didnt they say that some of the annointed would still be kicking around at Armageddon, and the world would turn on them. Im so confused, but then I havent had my coffee yet. Blondie, you are so cool, to come up with that date. I bet they did take that idea from you, after all, arent the watchtower heads all old foggies by now and their thinking is getting fuzzy? All of you guys rock, in my book. By the way Iam Insomniacs mother, and she treated me to the new Matrix movie friday. Everybody,and especially Nosferatu, you have to see it. Love to all, Sandi

• Sirona
    Sirona

I wanted to bring this thread back up to the top. I would have missed it entirely myself if I hadn't been looking back at the hot threads in Stats.

Last night I asked my JW mother for the mags and in particular this one. She asked why, and I said I thought that there was some "new light" in it about armageddon. I showed it to her and it totally freaked her out. Actually, reading through the whole article left me convinced that the society intended to plant this seed into the JW minds - they know what they're doing and they don't have to set a date to get the JWs talking and speculating. Lets face it, even a news item which loosely refers to "peace" gets them going crazy, so a WT article like this is going to cause some ripples if not tidal waves. They're studying it this month, BTW.

Sirona

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Well....it's entirely too late to pull their collective finger....

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit