What does your name mean?

by Insomniac 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Aztec is just an abbreviation of the name I usually use most places. I use the name Aztecdune on most sites but when I signed up here it wouldn't let me use that name so I just went with Aztec. I chose it because my two favorite novels are "Aztec" by Gary Jennings (a very long fictional tale of the Aztec civilization that is full of gore and all kinds of perversions) and "Dune" by Frank Herbert (a great series of science fiction novels).

~Aztec

• smack
    smack

smack, cos I'm a drug dealer, I sell shit to kids at school.

no it's an abbreviation of my full name.

Steve Mackintosh(not my real name, it's Brian)

• Aztec
    Aztec
    (not my real name, it's Brian)

Aren't we all Brian's inside?

~Aztec errrrrm Brian

• searcher
    searcher

I found this website while researching the history of religious practices, it asked me for a screen name, and searcher is all I could think of

• Adam
    Adam

Hey Az, I read the Dune series too. Liked it at first, but toward the end it kinda got a little conveluted for me. Maybe it was just because I tried to read them all in a row with no breaks, I dunno. Did you get bored or confused toward the end? Have you read any other series that you like? The Asian series by James Clavell? Original Vampire Chronicles or Mayfair Witch Trology by Rice? Tolkien's Lord of the Rings? The Jack Ryan books by Clancy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit