What does your name mean?

by Insomniac 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

ESTEE is my favorite cologne ... also a name my friends call me.

My avatar...? My passion is ballroom dancing!

ESTEE

• Huxley
    Huxley

My moniker is a nod to America's wackiest teen sensation, Aldous Huxley.

Huxley.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Simplesally ----- either that or dimwit.........sally seemed to define those years in jwland.

• Sassy
    Sassy

we all know you are neither simple or a dimwit but I guess we all feel that way when it comes to having felt like we were blind huh.

• La Capra
    La Capra

I chose La Capra for the goat, in Italian. I was always very "goatlike" and got a lot of guff (not gruff) for it growing up. It was my goatiness that set me free. I also am a capricorn, and while I tend not to believe that stuff, I am told I am a classic capricorn (goatlike, I guess). Off to go chew up some bed sheets or something. Shoshana (which is Susanna in Hebrew)

• Dimples
    Dimples

My name is for the double dimples I have on my cheeks.

By the way get your mind out of the gutter, I am talking about the ones on my face.

My avatar are my two little kittens I got a couple of weeks ago. Their both girls....Buttons and Chyna.Awwwww!!!!

Dimples

• Dimples
    Dimples

Awww man... I changed my avatar a little while ago and it's not up yet. So I still have my funky purple ant with the green shirt and sneakers. Keep an eye out for my 2 little cuties. They are tuxedo cats.

Dimples

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My name: Flying High Now

My dad tells me that now that I have left the JWs, it's as if I have walked through the looking glass into another shining world. This is because he knows I am much happier and that my life has been transformed.

I still have problems, especially with the sad shape my grown children's lives are in, but I am much more at peace. I have a wonderful kindred spirit, Andy that I spend my life with these days.

I am free and I am flying high. No more crawling with my nose in the dirt, groveling everyday, hoping Jehovah won't be so displeased with me that he zaps me with lightening and razes me from this very earth.

Flying High Now aka Heather S. II

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL! You hafta ask?

Frannie Banannie, Queen of Franistan

• missylissy
    missylissy

MissyLissy.

well, Smyler calls me missy, usually. and then one day, he called me missy lissy. so, thats where it came from.

i call him Tyler Smyler. so thats where smyler came from too.

-missy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit